Page 4610 of 4617 FirstFirst ... 361041104510456046004607460846094610461146124613 ... LastLast
Results 46,091 to 46,100 of 46165

I have 6 sub palettes which some classes share like hu and fi but with a few differences, they switch around and reset every time i change class, how can i save sub palettes and outfits? I saw a streamer do this near the look book menu but canít figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kichi View Post
    But that latent's 9% power boost IS regardless of hits, it's the crit-rate and max PP boosts that require the hitcount. That said, the fact that it resets those on swap still sucks.
    I skimmed over the pot and mis-read the 9% dmg increase being static, my bad on that

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    I have 6 sub palettes which some classes share like hu and fi but with a few differences, they switch around and reset every time i change class, how can i save sub palettes and outfits? I saw a streamer do this near the look book menu but canít figure it out.
    You can save your class palette at the Class Counter and Fashion in the Fashion/Catalog category in the menu's (where you would equip weapons/units)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Is there a keyboard button that you can hit to close out of all of the open menu/dialog windows and get back to the standard game screen? I am on PC if it matters.

When searching stores or going into item menus sometimes I just want out of everything instead of closing the 300 pages that popup. Is there a quick way to do this?
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPope View Post
    Is there a keyboard button that you can hit to close out of all of the open menu/dialog windows and get back to the standard game screen? I am on PC if it matters.

When searching stores or going into item menus sometimes I just want out of everything instead of closing the 300 pages that popup. Is there a quick way to do this?
    Thank you!
    Whatever you use for the "Start" button, that's how I close everything.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

So I've been playing PSO 2 NA on a tv screen and noticed that the font is very difficult to read on a tv than it is on the JP client. The JP client has a nice large clean font that is easy for me to read from afar. Does anyone know how to change the settings on NA to match the same font on JP?

Using te/hu (NA) in ultimate quests they feel really strong next to groups of enemyís and teammates but that one on one damage is embarrassing sometimes lol whats a good sidearm for wand- single target damage. Gunslash? partizan?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but Im assuming theres no way to port my JP account/characters to the new NA servers?
    Even its unavailable now, is there a chance this will become an option in the future?

Also, are there still active English patches and Tweaker support for the JP servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Im assuming theres no way to port my JP account/characters to the new NA servers?
    You can import character files from JP to NA as long as they are not below NA's height restrictions.

Even its unavailable now, is there a chance this will become an option in the future?
    Probably not.

Also, are there still active English patches and Tweaker support for the JP servers?
    Most certainly.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    You can import character files from JP to NA as long as they are not below NA's height restrictions.
    Thank you for the reply.
    By "character files" you mean my appearance? Can I port my items, levels, gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Thank you for the reply.
    By "character files" you mean my appearance? Can I port my items, levels, gold?
    Just your basic appearance data from the salon. Nothing related to your actual JPN account can be moved over, ie. no meseta, no items, no fashion tickets, etc.