Page 4614 of 4617 FirstFirst ... 361441144514456446044611461246134614461546164617 LastLast
Results 46,131 to 46,140 of 46165
  1. #46131

    Default

    Upgrading S class abilities for weapons soon. What are some good S4s for TMG, Katana, TD and Knuckles?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

  2. #46132

    Default

    So since exchanging weapons at Zieg means that you craft weapons. Does this mean that we craft badge/medal stuff too? Does Dudu/Monica craft our equipment?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

  3. #46133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    So since exchanging weapons at Zieg means that you craft weapons. Does this mean that we craft badge/medal stuff too? Does Dudu/Monica craft our equipment?
    you can craft:

    1-13* weapons
    11* units
    Techs, timed abilities etc

    thats it, theres no reason to craft anything (and if you are, you craft Invade NT) right now versus the current 15* gear. Unless you're playing some niche build and want an all class weapon for it. It's not worth wasting meseta on a high end crafted Invade NT either
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  4. #46134

    Default

    Is there any other way to get class cubes other than Falz Arms? I noticed there hasn't been Falz Arms in a while.

  5. #46135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal24 View Post
    Is there any other way to get class cubes other than Falz Arms? I noticed there hasn't been Falz Arms in a while.
    Omega Luther UH
    Masq UQ
    Leveling
    Treasure Shop
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  6. #46136

    Default

    Don't forget the Treasure Shop (both MST and SG), which is by far the easiest way.
    You also get 10 or 20, I believe, for every "level" you get after 95.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

  7. #46137

    Default

    Just curious, do the new 13★ Austere units have set effects like the 11★ & 12★ ones did?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  8. #46138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Just curious, do the new 13★ Austere units have set effects like the 11★ & 12★ ones did?
    The set bonus was removed, but they were given a buff to their natural stats, so each one now gives 120 HP, 13 PP, 60 All-ATK, +5% S-/R-/T-Resist, +5% Ice-/Wind/Light-Resist, and 40 DEX.


  9. #46139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you can craft:

    1-13* weapons
    11* units
    Techs, timed abilities etc

    thats it, theres no reason to craft anything (and if you are, you craft Invade NT) right now versus the current 15* gear. Unless you're playing some niche build and want an all class weapon for it. It's not worth wasting meseta on a high end crafted Invade NT either
    That's not what I mean. I heard that you craft Liberate a Stil weapons too, or is that a NA only thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

  10. #46140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    That's not what I mean. I heard that you craft Liberate a Stil weapons too, or is that a NA only thing?
    Then your sentence makes no sense.
    NA doesn't have the 15* weapons so it's not a NA thing.

    You don't craft anything out of Zieg. You trade in stuff to get weapons but that's it.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •