Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    If you have other CF that have BluRingahda ...... It's also fast enough if you go alone (due availability of teleporter in free field to speed up movement to boss area) ..... took me 1 250% RDR to finish last time (0% -> Get).
    Don't forget to bring 3 npc with you for 25% triboost too. It'll fill 13.3% each run.
    man i better give up to the rod and wand i wanted to be my dark weapons , the kuronites (wicked regime) rod and wand didn't convince me at all

i think for the katana i will make the fight and turn it into a dark weapon

Am I getting this right for making the Aether Factor affix?

Tohoh Soul + Full Vegas Soul = Aether Soul (10%)

Aether Soul + [Y/M/D] Factor x4 = Aether Factor (60%)

Edit: Oh, it seems it's 4 Factor Catalyst made from Yamato + Mother + Deus.
    Last edited by Dualdiamond; Apr 22, 2017 at 08:40 PM.

Is the tech arts just attack skill in the fighter tree worth using as a hunter or is it better to just spam the same few PAs?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    guys how the hell am i suppose to get the zenesis weapons if for the devils trailer just give me 6% with a 250% RDB ):<

the worst part is that enemie is hard to find in free field
    I've had decent luck getting riding quest parties just after deus esca EQ, probably people looking to burn the last 10 minutes off their booster.

Alternatively if the drop you need is an excube, you can take one of the other zenesis boards, complete its excube requirement, and the drop will count for all of them.

How do I open acount/character storage when i sent items in there
    and can I send grinder and other materials to the storage and use them from there?

Edit: is it possible to mix skill trees?
    Last edited by rosti93; Apr 23, 2017 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    I've had decent luck getting riding quest parties just after deus esca EQ, probably people looking to burn the last 10 minutes off their booster.

Alternatively if the drop you need is an excube, you can take one of the other zenesis boards, complete its excube requirement, and the drop will count for all of them.
    how i didnt trought in that before DX (facepalm) ,

Alternatively, you don't really need XH Riding Quest, just go solo SH Riding Quest like I did.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by rosti93 View Post
    How do I open acount/character storage when i sent items in there
    and can I send grinder and other materials to the storage and use them from there?

Edit: is it possible to mix skill trees?
    Storage are the big light-green cube terminals in the lobby; you can access all your available storage from there. You can send any item on you to storage, but to use them to grind they must be in your inventory.
    The only way to "mix" skill trees is by subclassing (you get the CO from Koffie to unlock subclassing at lv20, and then you have access to the subclass' skill tree and PAs), but if you mean just taking a couple of skills from one tree and adding them to another, no you can't (though some rings do a limited version of some skills).
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 23, 2017 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Is the tech arts just attack skill in the fighter tree worth using as a hunter or is it better to just spam the same few PAs?
    TAJA is pretty much mandatory imo
    Hunter already gains ridiculous benefits from JAs
    You get 15% more damage and can save up to 15% PP per PA, the hardest thing you have to do is learnnottospamoverendlikeeverybadswordhunter figure out when to use what, which gets more complicated when you factor in things like Ignition Parrying, but overall becomes extremely rewarding to master

If anything get it for Volg combos with Partizans, free damage.

How different is your bulk when using a Deadlion arm unit opposed to Izane arm? I'm not familiar with how the defense stat works.