Page 4102 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3102360240024052409240994100410141024103410441054112415242024602 ... LastLast
Results 41,011 to 41,020 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
    Quick question regarding summoners. Is there any difference between pets normal and evolved form besides the look? At first glance their candy box is identical and stats looks very similar . . .
    Was thinking of trying summoner out and looking at all my eggs and what i should do with all of em :P
    The evolved pets have slightly higher base stats, higher bonus stat caps, and one of their PAs is improved in some way. If you have the normal version already you can upgrade it to the evolved one the same way you upgrade their rarity, but if you don't have that pet at all you can just use the egg for the evolved one itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The evolved pets have slightly higher base stats, higher bonus stat caps, and one of their PAs is improved in some way. If you have the normal version already you can upgrade it to the evolved one the same way you upgrade their rarity, but if you don't have that pet at all you can just use the egg for the evolved one itself.
    Keep a Wanda because Pietro has a useful CO for aquiring SU stuff that requires a Wanda and not a Jinga.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Thx guys, so no point in looking back if i have both i can just use the evolved one and feed the normal one to it or upgrade if the normal has better element and/or personality then.
    And i'll keep a Wanda for Pietro's request as well.

Thx guys, so no point in looking back if i have both i can just use the evolved one and feed the normal one to it or upgrade if the normal has better element and/or personality then.
    And i'll keep a Wanda for Pietro's request as well.
    Yeah, you can just keep extras of all the non-evolved versions for the COs. They're just "kill enemies with y pet" so you don't even need to bother decking them out with good candy or anything.

I also noticed that lots of ppl use Maron but not Melon . . . Does the evolve form has some limitation that makes it less desirable?

EDIT: After some searching it seems that Maron is Single throw while Melon can be thrown multiple time. So my guess would be that Melon dmg is lower and harder to use because of timing even though it should have higher DPS than Maron but Maron is much easier to use and can hit cap in 1 hit . . .
    Last edited by SS4; May 6, 2018 at 03:32 PM.

I also noticed that lots of ppl use Maron but not Melon . . . Does the evolve form has some limitation that makes it less desirable?
    They are two different pets, not evolved forms; only Aero, Wanda, and Cery have evolved forms. Maron is used becuase its main attack does much higher damage than Melon's equivalent despite the fact that Maron's version leaves it incapacitated for a longer time afterward (something that is mitigated by having more than 1 Maron).
    EDIT: Your logic is actually slightly off, in that Melon is actually easier to use becuase it reaches max power in 2 hits versus Maron's 9 and it has a quicker recovery time, and generally has less DPS with its main attack (its power notation per hit is ~1/10th of Maron's, so you would need to successfully hit many times to match it); Maron requires more precision since if you whiff the weakpoint and if you only have 1 Maron, then you have to wait a full 60 seconds for it to recover versus Melon's 20, but if you do hit it, then it does massive damage.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 6, 2018 at 04:00 PM.

I see. They looked the same with different color so i thought Melon was evolved.
    So i could keep one Melon and have a few Maron i guess.
    thx

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerealm View Post
    Spoiler!

I'm just going to add a few things in addition to WarSarah's post (which was well done)-

2)
    Spoiler!

3)
    Spoiler!

4)
    Spoiler!

5)
    Spoiler!

I'd highly recommend making some friends in-game and/or finding a good team to run stuff with often. The game is way, way better in my opinion that way. This game overall isn't very solo friendly (though there is a little bit of specialized solo content), you'll usually end up being in an MPA for a majority of quests in the game so you may as well party up for the triboost bonus.
    Last edited by Dragwind; May 6, 2018 at 04:26 PM.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Given current meta of EP 5, what are the best elements to pick for weapons (and SU pets while we are at it lol)?
    I know it used to be light is a jack of all trade useful everywhere with so many darkers but some Darker boss had no light weakness.
    And fire and lightning were extremely solid for natives and mech as well as many bosses.
    I also remember some enemies had element resistance like chrome dragon . . .
    So is it all pretty much still the same nowadays?
    I was thinking maybe pick light for you first weapon/pet and maybe get a secondary fire and/or lightning afterwards?
    I don't think wind is more useful now (never got much love) unless Sega came out with new enemies that makes it awesome lol
    But i do think dark was good on dragon iirc . . .
    So yeah, maybe things have changed but maybe its mostly the same lol, just wondering :P
    Last edited by SS4; May 6, 2018 at 05:16 PM.

Given current meta of EP 5, what are the best elements to pick for weapons (and SU pets while we are at it lol)?
    I know it used to be light is a jack of all trade useful everywhere with so many darkers but some Darker boss had no light weakness.
    And fire and lightning were extremely solid for natives and mech as well as many bosses.
    I also remember some enemies had element resistance like chrome dragon . . .
    So is it all pretty much still the same nowadays?
    I was thinking maybe pick light for you first weapon/pet and maybe get a secondary fire and/or lightning afterwards?
    I don't think wind is more useful now (never got much love) unless Sega came out with new enemies that makes it awesome lol
    But i do know dark was good on dragon iirc . . .
    So yeah, maybe things have changed but maybe its mostly the same lol, just wondering :P
    Unless you are running a multi-element build, Light is still your go to, and maybe also an Ice weapon for Dragon.

Elemental breakdown is:
    Fire: Natives, Insect Darkers, Coast Oceanids, most Demons, Ult. Lillipa
    Ice: Caves Dragonkin, Oceanids, Toy Darkers (except XH Dark Falz [Double]), Fire-based Demons, UIt. Nab., Omega Dragon
    Lightning: Mechs, Aquatic Darkers, Ult. Amd.
    Wind: Forest Natives, Bird Darkers (except Omega [Loser]), Phantoms, Phantom Darkers, Mother
    Light: Darkers (except EP1 rare Darkers), Deus, Mother, Demon Golems, [Profound Darkness]
    Dark: Skyscape Dragonkin, Sanctum Dragonkin, Kuronites, Angels, Deus, Omega [Loser]

There are some secondary weaknesses for a few enemies that I didn't mention/can't remember, but this is the gist of it.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 6, 2018 at 05:32 PM.