Page 4227 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 322737274127417742174224422542264227422842294230423742774327 ... LastLast
Results 42,261 to 42,270 of 46801

I just want to know how to even start affixing this..
    https://imgur.com/a/HsxAEMu

Quote Originally Posted by XeNoSLaSHeR View Post
    I just want to know how to even start affixing this..
    https://imgur.com/a/HsxAEMu
    Step 1 make a 4s Astral soul (4 soul catalysts + Astral soul)
    Step 2 make 3 lesser power IV and 3 lesser HP IV
    Step 3 start doing your factor catalysts.1 factor catalyst + ether soul, 1 factor cat + lesser power V and 1 factor cat + lesser HP V upslots (basically spam the 4s protection item for this part to avoid losing your fodder) and one solo factor catalyst
    Step 4 mash everything together with a soul receptor, and again with 4s protection items as they will salvage both your grace power and fodders should you fail. go at it until everything passes

Congrats, you're now poor but have an awesome unit
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 27, 2018 at 09:01 AM.

Erm What would be the point of Step 2? You don't even use Lesser tech.

Edit: Oh I get it you meant Lesser HP. To create the units in step 3.
    Last edited by Saffran; Oct 27, 2018 at 05:10 AM.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Thanks for this. I knew it would be a lengthy explanations so i appreciate every kind effort it took. After reading it 5x
    i understood the process however it definitely sounds uber expensive thing to do.

New question : What is the best way of farming meseta currently? I used to sell 12* +30 weapon fodders.. but market price is really low now.

Quite frankly I don't know for sure. TA only goes so far (1.7M) and meseta farming in EX floors in not that impressive. It's not negligible but not really worth the tickets.

As far as selling stuffs is concerned, I suppose you need to find what the flavor of the day is. Like some S-ability that fetches a high price or something.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Has anything changed, or is multi shifta/deband is still generally superior to concentrated for non Fo/Te characters? And why?

Have they given any specific dates for the Lv90 cap or are we still at the "before the end of the year" statement?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Has anything changed, or is multi shifta/deband is still generally superior to concentrated for non Fo/Te characters? And why?
    5 ticks>30s per tick still

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Have they given any specific dates for the Lv90 cap or are we still at the "before the end of the year" statement?
    if you didnt see it on stream or bumped then its still "before the end of the year"

Hello, are the unit extension requirements the same as the weapons? Or do you do it with units? Or is it something completely different?
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Hello, are the unit extension requirements the same as the weapons? Or do you do it with units? Or is it something completely different?
    Units have their own achievements that you need to unlock to unlock new recipes and they use their own materials for those recipes. Additionally, you can only extend Units that are 11* or lower, and while they lose their natural bonuses when extended, Set Bonuses still apply.

Here are some pages that the list of costs and stats for extended Units (the link is an archive of an old site, but Crafting Weapons and Units hasn't changed for a very long time); the swiki page is a total cost chart of starting at 0 Unit Craft Achievements to fully Extending a single Unit to Special Ex.10:
    http://srpgp.supersanctuary.net/cirnopedia-test/craft_2_16.php#nav
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?クラフト/武装エクステンドレシピ#a1dfdcc4

And here is the swiki page for Crafting Achievements:
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?クラフト#ld8b1a61

Additionally, you can add Timed Abilities to units, but that is more just like adding a temporary Potential to the Units, and don't have an effect on their stats outside of some bonus ATK.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 28, 2018 at 04:50 PM.