Page 860 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36076081085085785885986086186286387091096013601860 ... LastLast
Results 8,591 to 8,600 of 46801

@Brizone
    Target weapon/unit must have the same amount of affix/augement(SEA one?) as the material/fodder weapon/unit. As example:

Target weapon has 1 affix, Shoot III. You can ONLY use fodder/material weapon with 1 affix.

As for Soul transfer, it is possible to transfer, but you need 2 Soul affix in either the target or the fodder for the the Soul to appear in Affix list.

target weapon: Mizer soul, shoot I
    fodder #1 : Mizer soul, shoot I
    fodder #2: shoot I, body I
    (Can transfer Soul at 50% chance)

fodder #1 : Mizer soul, shoot I
    fodder #2: Mizer soul, body I
    (Can transfer Soul at 80% chance)

fodder #1 : shoot I, shoot I
    fodder #2: shoot I, body I
    (no transfer at all, 0%)

As a side note, weapon affix can only be done with weapon material, and even then you need to separate it to three type of weapon (melee, ranged and tech).
    As for unit affix, you can use any of the parts regardless of rear, arm , or leg unit.
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Jul 17, 2014 at 07:00 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

How to perform a team merger? Basically, I'm absorbing another team into mine
    Oh and I'm a vita player, so no English patch available
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Nvm, the instigator of the event will be the absorber and the other being the team merging under the former's name. So test 1 instigates event and test2 accepts, and all join under test1
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Chance to trigger strike defence 1. I guess it's like that potential that randomly resists strike damage?
    Whew, is it really possible to have 840 HP? Mine's a Ranger/Hunter hybrid which only have 630 HP albeit almost reaching lv 40 :\ (lv 39)

Quote Originally Posted by Ygdrad View Post
    From personal experience(which could be wrong), it seems that fist weapons have a fair amount of invincibility frames on their evasive action and even though i nearly never use fists, I had little trouble dodging with them.

Daggers have a pretty short invincibility window, I'd suggest practicing it against something harmless and predictable so you can figure the timing out.

Double Sabres, unless I'm mistaken, don't have any invincibility in their weapon action, that or I was so terrible at using it that I never evaded anything.

Edit: I remember though that one of the D-Sabre PA's seemed to have frontal blocking abilities when I tested them.
    Ah I forgot to specify weapons.

I'm using strictly fists.

I have more difficulty dodging with Fists than I have with counter/dodging with any other weapon.

It's ridiculous tbh. I think the year I spent playing braver conditioned me to guard/counter early to get the Just Guard effect, but fists encourages me to do the opposite and dodge late as hell.

It's more difficult doing such a thing too lol. To the point I dont know when to start dodging in order to feel comfortable with fist's sway.

Does anyone know what the Planet Crystals do? I can't even seem to find them on the JP Wiki... I have three Amduscia Crystals and one Naberius Crystal; I've been getting them as random drops
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Does anyone know what the Planet Crystals do? I can't even seem to find them on the JP Wiki... I have three Amduscia Crystals and one Naberius Crystal; I've been getting them as random drops
    Pretty sure you use them for Unit Potential Crafting.

I had 2 characters on PSO2. I deleted one of them and waited 24 hours so use the 'Create new character' menu. After I click it, I'm stuck at a black screen.

Can anyone shed some light about this?
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

How many titles are there total?