Page 4473 of 4629 FirstFirst ... 347339734373442344634470447144724473447444754476448345234573 ... LastLast
Results 44,721 to 44,730 of 46283
  1. #44721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessRed View Post
    So I recently returned to PSO2 and I'm grinding lightstream. I know that Persona gives the rare grain stones. and I'm not far from finished now. But I'vve gotten almost 200 stones (had to buy a pre-req thing with some) and I am sure I need to defeat his EQ "50 times" to get the "circular amphitrite stone"

    But coming up on 200 stones, I'm beginning to get worried.

    Is the 50 EQ kill count Per-character and not per-account? Because I feel I've done him 50 times now. (And plenty of times I've gotten 0-1 Rare grain stones)
    In addition to [Persona], you can also get a Circular Amphitrite Stone by running the Armada EQ; it is the reward for a cumulative 7.2 million points, which is usually less than 30 XH runs of it, and it currently pops up on the schedule more often than [Persona].


  2. #44722

    Default

    So I've been buying and grinding weapons in the past couple of weeks to unlock titles. I've pretty much purchased and grinded to +10 everything on that list that was a million or less. Now there's 49 weapons left across all types that cost over a million (and I don't mean like 1.05 million, I mean like 1.5 or above).
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...RGw/edit#gid=0

    Are these weapons mostly valuable because they can no longer be obtained or is it just that whatever quests they drop in, people no longer play them?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  3. #44723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post

    Are these weapons mostly valuable because they can no longer be obtained.
    Yes. Sometimes Collection Files have some of them though.

  4. #44724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Yes. Sometimes Collection Files have some of them though.
    I don't recall collection files with 8, 9 and 10★ weapons.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  5. #44725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I don't recall collection files with 8, 9 and 10★ weapons.
    bro come on, you literally get them when you fill the gauge. oh wait you cant read this
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

  6. #44726
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-005
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Some weapons are still obtainable through PSO2es. Just this week I got SSPN Launcher from the PSO2es EQ with Leopard Valozzo

  7. #44727

    Default

    The newer CFs don't necessarily have them, that' true.
    Some of them are unique to rare versions of bosses so tower is your best bet. Or was your best bet possibily, they changed the drop table recently.
    Some are specific to enemy parts so... good luck with that.
    I really regret throwing away my blue and green brushes (they used to be CO uniques from Klessida) but then again grinding was bullshit at the time and those weapons aren't that good.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

  8. #44728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Some weapons are still obtainable through PSO2es. Just this week I got SSPN Launcher from the PSO2es EQ with Leopard Valozzo
    I hope I won't have to resort to this

    Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    The newer CFs don't necessarily have them, that' true.
    Some of them are unique to rare versions of bosses so tower is your best bet. Or was your best bet possibily, they changed the drop table recently.
    Some are specific to enemy parts so... good luck with that.
    I really regret throwing away my blue and green brushes (they used to be CO uniques from Klessida) but then again grinding was bullshit at the time and those weapons aren't that good.
    Guess I'll have to start looking at drop charts, but I get the feeling that getting them all won't be possible.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  9. #44729

    Default

    I have 2 questions cause I was on a Hiatus

    1.) How does +1 featured quest reward work for returning players?

    2.) any good PA loops for Phantoms?

  10. #44730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I have 2 questions cause I was on a Hiatus

    1.) How does +1 featured quest reward work for returning players?

    2.) any good PA loops for Phantoms?
    1) If you are a returning player (or are in a party with one and haven't yet collected your reward) when you finish a featured quest, you get 2 rewards from the box rather than just one; you are not getting two of the same reward, so you could end up with something like a Tokyo Gold Key and a Meseta +50% from the same reward box.

    2) You can find a conversation on that in the Phantom Thread starting from this post: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3468398
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 2, 2019 at 12:39 AM.


Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •