Page 4350 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 335038504250430043404347434843494350435143524353436044004450 ... LastLast
Results 43,491 to 43,500 of 46801

When they changed how ep 1-3 worked and added the omnibus did they also change some dialogue? I'm playing through it and at the end of episode 2 they mention alma by name but I don't recall if it was originally like that. Though it has been years since I actually played through the story I feel like that's not something I would forget.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    When they changed how ep 1-3 worked and added the omnibus did they also change some dialogue? I'm playing through it and at the end of episode 2 they mention alma by name but I don't recall if it was originally like that. Though it has been years since I actually played through the story I feel like that's not something I would forget.
    Before Regius cut the hell out of [Loser], Alma was indeed mentionned.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Before Regius cut the hell out of [Loser], Alma was indeed mentionned.
    Well I guess I did just forget then. Thanks for the confirmation.

I have over 50 Solo PD triggers, trying to make cash by trading cubes for grinders and then selling those at the NPC shops. The only issue is that it's costly when it comes to drop boosters. Double and Final form is easy enough, but the first part of PD, the time it takes seems to be random. Any strategies to make the fight quicker?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I have over 50 Solo PD triggers, trying to make cash by trading cubes for grinders and then selling those at the NPC shops. The only issue is that it's costly when it comes to drop boosters. Double and Final form is easy enough, but the first part of PD, the time it takes seems to be random. Any strategies to make the fight quicker?
    Kill the first phase right when you break three of his pieces so that you have the bits floating around. Kill the bits during the transition to second phase and kill the second phase at the giant eye weakpoint... or do so much damage that you skip the second phase entirely

Just so that we're on the same page when it comes to phases:

-Double Phase
    -Flower Phase
    -Humanoid Phase 1
    -Persona Phase
    -Humanoid Phase 2 (Final)

Now regarding the weak point, it seems that if I try to it hit with a very damaging attack like Barantsion just makes the process to it's next phase slower for some reason, is this normal?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Kill the first phase right when you break three of his pieces so that you have the bits floating around. Kill the bits during the transition to second phase and kill the second phase at the giant eye weakpoint... or do so much damage that you skip the second phase entirely
    To add to this: Breaking three pieces switches PD to a mode where its actions are fixed. Outside of this mode, PD can randomly use time-wasting attacks (flybys, debris bombing runs, and tail swipes) where you can't damage it.

Just so that we're on the same page when it comes to phases:

-Double Phase
    -Flower Phase
    -Humanoid Phase 1
    -Persona Phase
    -Humanoid Phase 2 (Final)

Now regarding the weak point, it seems that if I try to it hit with a very damaging attack like Barantsion just makes the process to it's next phase slower for some reason, is this normal?
    I am not sure 100% what you are talking about, but I can take a guess. Maybe you are experiencing the space ("skybox") transition (time shift) while you are hitting the weak point.

The Flower Phase has two parts: the dark skybox part and the pink skybox part. The first part transitions to the second part when you do a certain fixed amount of damage to PD (~2 million I think?). This transition interrupts some of PDs actions. In particular, if the transition happens when the weak point is exposed, PD will immediately close the weak point. Part of the usual strategy for the Flower Phase is to force the skybox transition before you have PD open up the weak point. Then a single Barantsion to the weak point should be enough damage to transition from the Flower Phase pink skybox directly to Humanoid Phase 1.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

No, it's not normal.

As Reilet said, the easiest way is, during the "Flower Phase" destroy 3 of the Flower's pieces (e.g. the claw that grabs you and slams you down on the platform, the oval thing that shoots balls that paralyzes, etc.), then the Flower will spawn its bits all aligned on the middle of the platform, destroy them all to reveal the obvious giant glaring white weakpoint, as you said, go ham on it (and do enough damage), and then PD will transition to "Humanoid Phase 1" or if you do enough damage, it'll skip "Humanoid Phase 1" entirely.

But honestly, by this point, because of power creep you should definitely have more than enough firepower to go from "Flower Phase" -> "Humanoid Phase 1" with relative ease after going ham on its weak point just once.
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Apr 15, 2019 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    No, it's not normal.

As Reilet said, the easiest way is, during the "Flower Phase" destroy 3 of the Flower's pieces (e.g. the claw that grabs you and slams you down on the platform, the oval thing that shoots balls that paralyzes, etc.), then the Flower will spawn its bits all aligned on the middle of the platform, destroy them all to reveal the obvious giant glaring white weakpoint, as you said, go ham on it (and do enough damage), and then PD will transition to "Humanoid Phase 1" or if you do enough damage, it'll skip "Humanoid Phase 1" entirely.

But honestly, by this point, because of power creep you should definitely have more than enough firepower to go from "Flower Phase" -> "Humanoid Phase 1" with relative ease after going ham on its weak point just once.
    I'm just trying to shave of a minute or two. I just can't seem to be able to go under 7.xx minutes. Doesn't seem like much, but this adds up and could save me some boosts in the long run.
    Spoiler!

How do you unlock the solo ultimate quest?