Page 4583 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35834083448345334573458045814582458345844585458645934633 ... LastLast
Results 45,821 to 45,830 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    I started playing the NA version like a few others here but they switched the conformation button so going back and forth between the two versions is a headache. Has anyone figured out how to get the NA version to use the same conformation button as the JP version? I looked at both key configs in the options but it looks the same to me. I'll look at the user file and maybe I can find something there.
    You can change it in the in-game control settings options, under the Menu Settings. I personally changed it a long time ago to make my confirmation button the Western-style on the JPN server, and the only thing that requires the Japanese-style is the Ship Select screen since your control settings don't kick in until you log in.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You can change it in the in-game control settings options, under the Menu Settings. I personally changed it a long time ago to make my confirmation button the Western-style on the JPN server, and the only thing that requires the Japanese-style is the Ship Select screen since your control settings don't kick in until you log in.
    I found it. You need to go "options" then the controller settings then go to "Window' option and switch them there.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

I have read through guides and checked the wikis but a lot of the information is outdated and I guess there have been patches. skills trees here dont match in game. I just wondered if there was any of the information I listed that is relevant. Mag stuff has been spot on. but skills and class specific stuff has been off.
    I try because I can and I can because I try.

For the NA or real version? If for the real version, the skill simulator here (https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php) is up to date. And as mentioned a few posts up, Swiki is virtually up to date for an item database.

If you're playing the NA version, you're SOL until someone decides to make something that's compatible. Good luck waiting.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

what do i do to unused 10 stars armor and weapon ? can they be exchanged for something or just feed mag ?

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    what do i do to unused 10 stars armor and weapon ? can they be exchanged for something or just feed mag ?

You change them for excubes in the recycle shop

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post

You change them for excubes in the recycle shop

oh forgot to mention i'm playing on NA and there is no recycle shop

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    oh forgot to mention i'm playing on NA and there is no recycle shop
    the recycle shop exists in NA, Swap Shop or something, convert them to cubes/photon spheres or w/e else you want.

you only feed your Mags Food Devices from the Photon Drop shop otherwise you're going to have to fix your mag up since you want a pure 200 atk stat mag in the long run
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

how exactly do i "convert" them ? i had the 10* items in my pocket then checked the NPC but there is no option to convert them

The way the shop works is not "exchange these items agaisnt something". it's "I want this item through an exchange with this item". Which means you have to look into the listed options in the store to find one that says something about "Excubes" and "10 stars armors" or so.
    You can't pick an item in your inventory and assume the game will be smart enough to understand what you want out of the deal.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr