Page 4340 of 4340 FirstFirst ... 334038404240429043304337433843394340
Results 43,391 to 43,400 of 43400
  1. #43391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    Thanks, Kril.

    I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, and those were just the answers I was hoping for. Thanks.


    *Side Note*

    After having not logged into PSO2 once for over 6 months, I was greeted by random JP player who started whispering and calling my character onee-san upon logging in. *Ship 4* This happened like an hour before maintenance. LULZ, super weird but whatevs...

    I guess I'll take that as a good sign... LULZ...
    Ive had some JP players the past couple of weeks bug me about my characters style while i was afk saying its cute etc but i just never responded to them because ehh it was kinda odd but ya my only weird thing thats happened for me lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    So, I am also in the "coming back from long hiatus" place and am a bit lost on how to progress.

    I have two main characters:

    Alessandra (81 FI/ 80 HU currently) has an Atra twin dagger +35, a Ray double saber +35, and a God Hand NT +35, along with a Fornis gunslash +32.

    Katarin (GU 81/HU 80) currently has a Valkyrie R25S +35 and an Aura rifle +35.

    Both have 12* units: Katarin has two Thunder units and a Milkatty, and Alessandra has an Astral rear, I forget which arm, and a Peppacatty which is about to be repaced with an Austrology I got from Persona EQ yesterday (as soon as I can afford to affix it).

    This gear just does not get the job done in new content. What I am not sure of is which upgrades I should be seeking for each weapon. Obviously the upcoming campaign presents the opportunity to obtain an Atlas Ex, but I am not sure which weapon I should use that on, and I need to replace my 13*'s with 14*'s pronto.

    Advice would be appreciated.

    EDIT: I should add, Alessandra is my first priority as I seem to be a better FI than I am a GU. I'm just not precise enough to get the most out of GU, but I do seem to have the reflexes to be a successful FI.
    For Fi/Hu: Atra DS EX >Atra TDs EX (TDs not nearly a priority because theyre rarely used unless its your preferred playstyle) > Gear Experience because Knuckles in general are still not in a good place (deals the least DPS of the 3) atm and Gear Experiences niche helps alleviate it.

    Gu/Hu: either Atra or Lightstream or Austere NT, totally up to you just remember Gu/Hu will not do as much damage with S Roll Arts than Gu/Fi because of JA conditions from skill and stances on HU .

    I highly suggest you try and look for Bode during this weeks EF boost week and any Lumiere/mats you can get along with possible Bode drops. Of course run every Persona EQ you can for the best units in game
    Last edited by Kril; Mar 19, 2019 at 05:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  2. #43392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Ive had some JP players the past couple of weeks bug me about my characters style while i was afk saying its cute etc but i just never responded to them because ehh it was kinda odd but ya my only weird thing thats happened for me lately.



    For Fi/Hu: Atra DS EX >Atra TDs EX (TDs not nearly a priority because theyre rarely used unless its your preferred playstyle) > Gear Experience because Knuckles in general are still not in a good place (deals the least DPS of the 3) atm and Gear Experiences niche helps alleviate it.

    Gu/Hu: either Atra or Lightstream or Austere NT, totally up to you just remember Gu/Hu will not do as much damage with S Roll Arts than Gu/Fi because of JA conditions from skill and stances on HU .

    I highly suggest you try and look for Bode during this weeks EF boost week and any Lumiere/mats you can get along with possible Bode drops. Of course run every Persona EQ you can for the best units in game
    Katarin also has FI 80 and I have dabbled in GU/FI so that is a viable option once I get GU to 85 to get that skill. Presuming I make Alessandra a higher priority for 15*'s, is there a relatively obtainable 14* I should farm as a stopgap? I guess if I am using my crests for Gear Experience, that would probably rule out going for Dual Bird.

    As for TD vs. DS, I use TD a lot because I think it has the best defensive options of the FI weapons (not to mention it's easier to stay on-target with RW0), but I also use DS a lot. I'm sure I will therefore want both, though that may take a long time to accomplish.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

    Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

  3. #43393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    Katarin also has FI 80 and I have dabbled in GU/FI so that is a viable option once I get GU to 85 to get that skill. Presuming I make Alessandra a higher priority for 15*'s, is there a relatively obtainable 14* I should farm as a stopgap? I guess if I am using my crests for Gear Experience, that would probably rule out going for Dual Bird.

    As for TD vs. DS, I use TD a lot because I think it has the best defensive options of the FI weapons (not to mention it's easier to stay on-target with RW0), but I also use DS a lot. I'm sure I will therefore want both, though that may take a long time to accomplish.
    if you do GU/FI you are 100% tied to Atra EX TMGs in order to stay alive, constantly having to stop to heal yourself (even with mate lovers) doesnt make it fun and kills dps versus GU/HU with automate. So Atra TMGs solves this issue (of course you have to convert your Atra wep into a Atra GS, Affix its S4 for vampiric life then convert once more into Atra TMGs)

    you have Atra EX which is easy to aim for (well easier, we just had a month event for the mats AND another week of farming for more of Atra mats). Atra EX and Lightstream are top 15* weapons atm and varying on the weapon, one is better than the other. All it requires for Atra EX is:

    Atra weapon
    400 Ex Cubes

    Currently you should have 3 Chronos Stones:

    -Chronos from +35 Val weapon via Title reward
    -Clearing Ep5 Ch 6 Sub Story
    -Collect 1100 Titles (you get a lot from doing the Omni Bus)

    and the 4th coming up with the campaign starting after tonights maint that I'm assuming you've read up on. Atra is the easiest to get right now, like I said if you're missing Jutus or Lumiere materials, this week is the time to start grinding Enchanted Forest field since its boosted and we have a Tri Boost on everything this week because of the Event reward

    Alternatively you can use the Celestial series (upgraded Profound 13* series via drops or stone trade-ins from running Persona Raid) but it requires you have at least 1 of each Dark Falz series weapon at +35 (Elder, Luther, Apprentice, Double). They have a bit of a grind to get but its kinda grind to get to this point. I'd say just stick to Atra EX
    Last edited by Kril; Mar 19, 2019 at 10:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  4. #43394

    Default

    The title-based Chronos Stone is 1100 titles, so luckily it isn't that bad.

    Also, luckily the Omega Falz weapons are still available from the Badge Shop for only 80 Badges a piece, so if you are starting from scratch, you would need 1920 Badges, and with the upcoming week-long boosted World Engulfed in Darkness, you could be earning about 6 Badges (on SH) every 2 to 5 minutes on top of getting tons of EXP.

    Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.


  5. #43395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The title-based Chronos Stone is 1100 titles, so luckily it isn't that bad.
    see i was going to say 1100 titles but i could have sworn it was 1300 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  6. #43396

    Default

    Yeah, I read the details on the "Road to Episode 6 Campaign" on bump and this is definitely a good time to come back from a hiatus to level up to LV90 and gear up because of all the boosts, Atra EX mats, Bonus Quests boost, spam Enchanted Forest, etc.

  7. #43397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    if you do GU/FI you are 100% tied to Atra EX TMGs in order to stay alive, constantly having to stop to heal yourself (even with mate lovers) doesnt make it fun and kills dps versus GU/HU with automate. So Atra TMGs solves this issue (of course you have to convert your Atra wep into a Atra GS, Affix its S4 for vampiric life then convert once more into Atra TMGs)

    you have Atra EX which is easy to aim for (well easier, we just had a month event for the mats AND another week of farming for more of Atra mats). Atra EX and Lightstream are top 15* weapons atm and varying on the weapon, one is better than the other. All it requires for Atra EX is:

    Atra weapon
    400 Ex Cubes

    Currently you should have 3 Chronos Stones:

    -Chronos from +35 Val weapon via Title reward
    -Clearing Ep5 Ch 6 Sub Story
    -Collect 1100 Titles (you get a lot from doing the Omni Bus)

    and the 4th coming up with the campaign starting after tonights maint that I'm assuming you've read up on. Atra is the easiest to get right now, like I said if you're missing Jutus or Lumiere materials, this week is the time to start grinding Enchanted Forest field since its boosted and we have a Tri Boost on everything this week because of the Event reward

    Alternatively you can use the Celestial series (upgraded Profound 13* series via drops or stone trade-ins from running Persona Raid) but it requires you have at least 1 of each Dark Falz series weapon at +35 (Elder, Luther, Apprentice, Double). They have a bit of a grind to get but its kinda grind to get to this point. I'd say just stick to Atra EX
    I don't have the one from Ep. 5 Chapter 6 sub story yet (I literally just came back three days ago, and am not caught up on story quests yet), but I can certainly do that. Not sure where I am on Titles offhand, though I think I'm over 1000, so 1100 shouldn't be too bad.

    Sadly, I missed the previous boost events, but I will certainly be around for this one, and now that I know I have three more Chronos stones coming, that really answers my biggest questions. Thanks very much.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

    Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

  8. #43398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    I don't have the one from Ep. 5 Chapter 6 sub story yet (I literally just came back three days ago, and am not caught up on story quests yet), but I can certainly do that. Not sure where I am on Titles offhand, though I think I'm over 1000, so 1100 shouldn't be too bad.

    Sadly, I missed the previous boost events, but I will certainly be around for this one, and now that I know I have three more Chronos stones coming, that really answers my biggest questions. Thanks very much.
    might take you a couple of hours (like 2-3 at most) skipping cutscenes and what not so its not too bad but you should fine in terms of gear once you get there
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  9. #43399

    Default

    So Rappy key can only be claimed once everyday if you did FQ?

  10. #43400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    So Rappy key can only be claimed once everyday if you did FQ?
    Correct; you get the Rappy Key at the Visiphone as soon as you collect your first Featured Quest Reward for the day.


    EDIT: Related to that, all 8 Featured Rewards I've gotten since maintenance ended have been Conqueror's Crests. Am I just having weird RNG, or is this part of the Road to Ep6 Campaign?
    Last edited by Anduril; Yesterday at 12:27 PM.

    Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.


Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •