Page 4297 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 329737974197424742874294429542964297429842994300430743474397 ... LastLast
Results 42,961 to 42,970 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Any confirmed list of S ability-adding items that drops from the mother + deus solo?
    Is lethal intent among them? If not, where does it drop from?
    There's suddenly up to a dozen of them on player shops and just dipped below 40mil in price.
    Riposte

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    So has anyone been using Miss Misty's OverParse 3.1.0? I know its not safe since it violates PSO2 TOS but has anyone been reported that they got banned in using it?
    The consensus with overparse was that as long as you modified your damage dump plugin to where it's not the same as everyone else, used overmounter, and you don't go about posting your results with everyone publicly, you shouldn't get the ban hammer.

The people who have been banned by from using it were the type to publicly post logs and having their accounts reported by disgruntled players.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sega should have the things built in to improve the game healthiness. just add smth like average dps over time for eqs and cutscreen ranking by dmg. then bamm, 30%-50% faster pub runs in any eq would be easy to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    The consensus with overparse was that as long as you modified your damage dump plugin to where it's not the same as everyone else, used overmounter, and you don't go about posting your results with everyone publicly, you shouldn't get the ban hammer.

The people who have been banned by from using it were the type to publicly post logs and having their accounts reported by disgruntled players.
    Sooooo, this thing is against TOS because a bunch of babies don't want their low DPS revealed to the world?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Sooooo, this thing is against TOS because a bunch of babies don't want their low DPS revealed to the world?
    It's an external tool that attaches to the game's process. The tweaker and also astra are also against the TOS because both launch our plugins which hook on to the game to load our translations. Using the manual english patch also violated the TOS.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    It's an external tool that attaches to the game's process. The tweaker and also astra are also against the TOS because both launch our plugins which hook on to the game to load our translations. Using the manual english patch also violated the TOS.
    Ya, but considering the amount of screenshots and gameplay videos in English out there, you'd think that more people would be banned if this was a real issue. On the other hand, it seems that sharing the data you get from OverParse can get you banned.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr3chi View Post
    sega should have the things built in to improve the game healthiness. just add smth like average dps over time for eqs and cutscreen ranking by dmg. then bamm, 30%-50% faster pub runs in any eq would be easy to achieve.
    Then they should make it so that buffs like Shifta work in the same way as Zanverse; ie. the extra damage you get from Shifta goes directly to whoever cast it on you, and not on yourself.
    And the same for Weak Bullet.
    And the same for Crit Field.

No, it's against the TOS because it promotes elitism over cooperation in content that is explicitly designed to be done through cooperation. Just like it is against the TOS to collude and arrange results for PvP games.

Ya, but considering the amount of screenshots and gameplay videos in English out there, you'd think that more people would be banned if this was a real issue. On the other hand, it seems that sharing the data you get from OverParse can get you banned.
    Sega can terminate your account without even giving you an explanation. They can definitely ban your account if it is detected, but they do not act on it because in the end they know it is in their interest to keep us non-JP speaking players as well. They just let it slide because it's in their current benefit. That does not mean that they may not ban someone if they receive enough reports about use of non-JP item names, client order names, chat etc.

The exact same applies for other such cases. You will not get banned just for running a dps-measuring tool. But you will get banned if they receive reports that you are disrupting gameplay because of it.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jan 25, 2019 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    No, it's against the TOS because it promotes elitism over cooperation in content that is explicitly designed to be done through cooperation. Just like it is against the TOS to collude and arrange results for PvP games.
    So, cooperate, just not during PvP
    Still sounds like this policy is to prevent casuals from crying and leaving.

Sega can terminate your account without even giving you an explanation. They can definitely ban your account if it is detected, but they do not act on it because in the end they know it is in their interest to keep us non-JP speaking players as well. They just let it slide because it's in their current benefit. That does not mean that they may not ban someone if they receive enough reports about use of non-JP item names, client order names, chat etc.
    Perhaps, but just for giggles, can name some players that got banned for this?

The exact same applies for other such cases. You will not get banned just for running a dps-measuring tool. But you will get banned if they receive reports that you are disrupting gameplay because of it.
    How could this tool disrupt gameplay? Does it cause lag or something?
    Spoiler!

Anduril: the Revolucio tact is not even listed on the wiki, so I assumed it didn't exist at all.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Anduril: the Revolucio tact is not even listed on the wiki, so I assumed it didn't exist at all.
    It is listed, but because it is a 1*, it is between Purple Takt and Takt-NT.