Page 4305 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 330538054205425542954302430343044305430643074308431543554405 ... LastLast
Results 43,041 to 43,050 of 46801

Attack receptor boost the transfer of power/shoot/tech 6 ? on the affix simulator it works only with power/shoot/tech 5 ...
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Pretty sure the answer is no, but if I use a unit with a ring as a fodder, will the ring be transferred?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Pretty sure the answer is no, but if I use a unit with a ring as a fodder, will the ring be transferred?
    The ring will be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The ring will be lost.
    Figured as much, thanks.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    Two Questions:

1. I fell behind big time after taking a break for two years, so at the moment I am only concerning myself with making two 15* Weapons (Atlas Sword and Lightstream TMGs.) I don't remember if it was in Chaotic City or in the Seasonal EQ, but I got the Quelle Neigea 14* Rod from one of those. I looked at PSO-World about how good the Rod is, and people commented that it is trash because all it does is boost the damage of Rod Shoot. However, the JP Wiki states that at Potential 3, you get a flat 10% Power boost on top of Rod Shoot also getting a Damage + Speed boost. So what's the deal with people hating it? If i'm not pursuing any other 15* currently aside from the ones I mentioned, then wouldn't that Rod be worth using over an Austere 13* / Astra given that it'll give me a whopping 400 extra T-ATK on top of the 10% Power boost?

2. I remember back before I quit that the Translation Team for Story was horribly behind whenever a new episode came out (some thing like 5-6 months before said Episode got translated.) Has that changed, or is it still roughly that long before a Translation Patch comes out for it? I got to Chapter 6 in Episode 5 today, but saw it was untranslated so I stopped, then saw that Chapter 6 came out around 3 months ago.
    1. If you are looking for a good 14* rod for Force, you may want to look into getting a Shien Rod. You get a Shien Rod by upgrading a Homura Rod, which you can farm with 2019 weapon badges. The Shien rod has a damage multiplier that works well for Force, and you get the coveted s1, s2, and s3 slots as well.
    2. The translation team is still typically a couple of chapters behind, although they may have or will soon catch up since Episode 5 has ended. Now, I know it is disappointing when not all of the story has been translated, but I try to appreciate what the unpaid (and often unappreciated) translation volunteers have already provided rather than be sour about what they have not provided yet.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    Attack receptor boost the transfer of power/shoot/tech 6 ? on the affix simulator it works only with power/shoot/tech 5 ...
    Attack receptor won't work in this situation, as it will only work with affixes you can create, which limits you to 5 (since 6 is SAF only).

so why is this thread not stickied (that even a word?) yet? LMAO

probably the dubmest quick question ever but here goes..

there is a ring for other classes to use massive hunter... eh wonder is there a ring ( or would they release one down the line ) to use weak bullet

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    probably the dubmest quick question ever but here goes..

there is a ring for other classes to use massive hunter... eh wonder is there a ring ( or would they release one down the line ) to use weak bullet
    Never ever
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers