Page 4414 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 341439144314436444044411441244134414441544164417442444644514 ... LastLast
Results 44,131 to 44,140 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    I haven't played in a couple years and I came back recently, and all the Zieg exchanges are tripping me out. Can you only get 1 Atlas/Atlas EX weapon? And is Austere-NT still reasonable to get, or is it dead along with the Ult NT weapons since no one does those anymore?
    Well you need time reversal stone to eventually get the atlas weapons, so as long as you have those (3 free ones barring RNG, 2 From titles, 1 from the end of episode 5 story) after that, good luck getting lumerie weapons, since no one does forest outside of boost week

as for austere weapons, yes, dead, No one will do ULT, unless it's targeted for boost week.. pretty much no chance at those unless..you get a dedicated group to farm it OR get the drop from the persona EQ, but GOOD LUCK with that. and you better hope it's the weapon you want cause as far as i know, you can't change those..

Sorry, that was longer then it needed to be TL;DR: yeah, you're screwed. untill boost weeks come up.

is Austere-NT still reasonable to get, or is it dead along with the Ult NT weapons since no one does those anymore?
    If you are able to find people who have Revelry Triggers, It is probably the best quest to get Austere items since their drop rates are more forgiving in this quest than UQs. Nemesis,Slave,Ares drop here but, Ares is probably something you won't get since the drop rate isn't that much better than it is in UQs. You could probably save up all your Hero Crests to get 6 Ares for an Austere (If nothing else in the exchange interest you).

If you haven't already made a Lightstream weapon or don't have materials for the 2nd Lightstream stone you can obtain from Armada, this quest is also great for Omega Falz 13*s if you don't want to pay 480 weapon badges for a 35+ Omega Falz weapon.

Just remember drops are RNG but, you may find an easier time getting Austere materials here if you are able to find a party of people willing to run it.

I haven't played in a couple years and I came back recently, and all the Zieg exchanges are tripping me out. Can you only get 1 Atlas/Atlas EX weapon? And is Austere-NT still reasonable to get, or is it dead along with the Ult NT weapons since no one does those anymore?
    cross your fingers on Persona EQ and just wait for Profound Darkness UH coming soon, i wouldnt doubt the rates will be higher there than persona
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

is there any source of reading translated weapon descriptions?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

1.what is the best way to get a unit from 6 slots to 7 or maybe 8.
    ** Yeah currently @ 6 slots. Oh as a side note upslotting from 5 to 6 was at 95% cause I used 2 units with fodders and I failed 2 times with +40% boosters

from 6 to 7 slots the max I can go would be 40% even after using units with somewhat similar affixes. Say I do this boost week , it only adds 10% bringing it to a total of 90% pass rate. ( 10% chance of failure )
    If I can get 8 slots that be good cause I max out the attack to 200 or isit possible @ 6 slots ??

2. on a another note. What would you affix to a 6 slot unit ?? looking for damage adds

additional notes: unit is LS leg unit + I have 20m meseta with me now
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jun 21, 2019 at 10:49 PM.

Question

Just out of curiosity, is there a popular forum Japanese speaking players use to chat, similar to this?
    If anyone knows of a site, would you care to link to it? n.n

There's no real PSO2 place on the jp internet. The haters are on 2chan, some people blog, many are simply posting pics on twitter.

Takemi
    as far as units go, the max you can do is 100% for 7 slots during boost week.
    200 ATK is kind of hardcore on a 6 slots.
    soul, reverie, attack, arks max, arks fever, grace?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    There's no real PSO2 place on the jp internet. The haters are on 2chan, some people blog, many are simply posting pics on twitter.

Takemi
    as far as units go, the max you can do is 100% for 7 slots during boost week.
    soul, reverie, attack, arks max, arks fever, grace?
    --> eh ok. Have a visual reference ? well hardcore yes but with this I can push some of my hero weapons above 4k damage and this 4k be before any boosts (team , drink etc )

@Saffran dropped you a pm
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jun 22, 2019 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveabelle View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is there a popular forum Japanese speaking players use to chat, similar to this?
    If anyone knows of a site, would you care to link to it? n.n
    done pm dropped

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    --> eh ok. Have a visual reference ? well hardcore yes but with this I can push some of my hero weapons above 4k damage and this 4k be before any boosts (team , drink etc )
    Stat 4, Reverie, 35 atk soul, Grace stat, + whatever two affixes you want to give you that last 40 attack.

You got flict/alter, modulator, arks max, lessers, sentence, doom break 2, mutation 2, factors, etc. for the last two affixes.

Getting 200 has been relatively easier since Reverie introduction. But easier does not mean cheaper.

You can make a “high tier” unit with just 5 slots though: Stat EV Stam, EX “name” soul, Grace Stat, Reverie, Stat 4/5