Page 3710 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2710321036103660370037073708370937103711371237133720376038104210 ... LastLast
Results 37,091 to 37,100 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    Is is possible to transfer multiple special ability factors to a single base weapon?
    Ex. Power IV SAF from Nox to a Zeinesis weapon to get Power IV and Sentence Triple along with the other affixes.
    Yes, you can as long as they are not of the same type (ie. you can't have Phrase Weak and Phrase Response on a single weapon).

Two things from a person who doesn't watch streams carefully:
    1 Yamato gonna get rematch soon and its weapons gonna be updated?
    2 If so, can Mother be next?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Two things from a person who doesn't watch streams carefully:
    1 Yamato gonna get rematch soon and its weapons gonna be updated?
    2 If so, can Mother be next?
    1. Yes, Yamato is getting an upgraded version. It'll also have a rematch and its 13* weapons can be traded up to stronger variants with Ether Fuses.
    2. No word on Mother yet, but it's not likely.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Does anybody know the voice actor for Male Simple Voice 15? I'm trying to find additional voice tickets for my character that has the same voice. and how do i put voices on when attacking?
    I found a page on swiki that has some people listed to have been the voice actor for simple voices but it doesn't say which simple voice specifically and it has a question mark as it they seem unsure.
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E5%A...A6%A7%E8%A1%A8
    using google translate, ctrl+F looking for "male simple", there seem to be 8 guys listed. Searching for "Men simple" lists 3 more guys.

Is there a way to track certain client orders so the game tells me where I need to go to complete them? I'm playing on ps4 and today I found myself looking up different npcs online to see if I can find English translations of some of the client orders I had and it was just kind of annoying to have to do.

is it in anyway possible to take the character creation data that i made using the pso2 banchmark and somehow move it to my vita, i feel like its a huge no with this one but i figure i might as well ask. (and on a related note, does the vita allow me to load the data i save in the offline character creation mode on the console when im trying to make a character to play with?)

actually lemme ask this additionally, i usually play vita. if i set up a pc account and use the tweaker is my account gonna freak out because i switched devices? like will i have to do something every time i switch between pc and console?
    Last edited by Otokonokotron; Jun 27, 2017 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    1. Yes, Yamato is getting an upgraded version. It'll also have a rematch and its 13* weapons can be traded up to stronger variants with Ether Fuses.
    2. No word on Mother yet, but it's not likely.
    Its not? Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo2290 View Post
    Is there a way to track certain client orders so the game tells me where I need to go to complete them? I'm playing on ps4 and today I found myself looking up different npcs online to see if I can find English translations of some of the client orders I had and it was just kind of annoying to have to do.
    https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki...:Client_Orders

here is list of some orders. Also some orders, like 'clear certain quest', are highlighted with special blue card symbol during selection on the quest counter, when you have matching CO active.

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    is it in anyway possible to take the character creation data that i made using the pso2 banchmark and somehow move it to my vita, i feel like its a huge no with this one but i figure i might as well ask. (and on a related note, does the vita allow me to load the data i save in the offline character creation mode on the console when im trying to make a character to play with?)

actually lemme ask this additionally, i usually play vita. if i set up a pc account and use the tweaker is my account gonna freak out because i switched devices? like will i have to do something every time i switch between pc and console?
    playing multiple devices is tottaly fine. But you can't instert your char data into vita. But you can do it with PC version. SO just log in using PC, create a char with your data, and relogin using vita.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Jun 27, 2017 at 11:31 PM.

ok thank u thats a huge releif. so i just use my existing account info use on my vita to log into the pc version. (i assume u just drag the data file into the the folder on the pc where it stores the rest of the character data files)

oh and, im sorry to keep bothering, but its been quite a few months for me. is there still all that worry about ip addresses and banning and that stuff? or is that not really a thing anymore? like having to mask/change ur ip if your in the west.
    Last edited by Otokonokotron; Jun 27, 2017 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    oh and, im sorry to keep bothering, but its been quite a few months for me. is there still all that worry about ip addresses and banning and that stuff? or is that not really a thing anymore? like having to mask/change ur ip if your in the west.
    That's never really been a thing; the only actual IP blocks have been for China (due to trying to block RMT) and the SEA region (apparently part of the deal with AsiaSoft for the SEA version of the game). The reason why so many other places needed a proxy for quite a while was due to the changes they did to network infrastructure after the DDoS; it wasn't an IP block, rather it changed the way connections routed to the servers, but most ISPs did not actually route the new way thus were "blocked," but now there are few people who actually need to use a proxy/VPN unless they are in the afore mentioned China or SEA. Also, as far as I know, there have never actually been any bans for playing from outside of Japan, but rather for other violations or suspicious activities (such as accessing the game from multiple, radically different IPs in extremely short time spans).
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 28, 2017 at 12:26 AM.

ah ok then, thanks. another thing im think pc for a while is while its the same game i never noticed all the little details that are filled in more on the pc. like the hands are actually divided into fingers, things like that, everythings just a little, nicer/brighter. not to mention the vita blocks are a little dead most of the time too....