Page 4431 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 343139314331438144214428442944304431443244334434444144814531 ... LastLast
Results 44,301 to 44,310 of 46801

playing on pso2 cloud gives the option to use Nintendo eShop.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    playing on pso2 cloud gives the option to use Nintendo eShop.
    That it does, but I believe the reason why Linepay was brought up is because there's an item campaign for using LinePay.

someone know some hairstyle like nakano miku Vvoit0c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraki View Post
    someone know some hairstyle like nakano miku
    カレテラヘアー / Careterrra Hair + ツインおさげエクステ/Twin Braid Extensions, if you don't mind the fringe mirrored to her left
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

I have a bunchload of basilis weapons sitting in my inventory...
    Need a good way to use them. Any suggestions?

(I though of using them the way I use 12* NT, for grinding purposes, but to spend 100k and lambda grinders for that is madness to my wallet, so...)

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post

(I though of using them the way I use 12* NT, for grinding purposes, but to spend 100k and lambda grinders for that is madness to my wallet, so...)
    Just desynth them or convert them into cubes. If you play Ph a lot you could consider using one for their SAF, but you don't need to hoard them for that.

Anyone else having their system storage imploding with items every maintenance or so?
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Just desynth them or convert them into cubes. If you play Ph a lot you could consider using one for their SAF, but you don't need to hoard them for that.
    I would add: if you consider keeping any for the SAF, keep the ones with a highest number of slots (I tend to keep only 7s or better) and get rid of the rest. Pushing fodder weapons to a high number of slots for the sake of affixing can be expensive. Having an SAF fodder weapon already at a high number of slots can save a lot of money and excubes during affixing preparations.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Does anyone know anything aboutthe 15* talisman obsidian waltz (spelling maybe off). Anyways it is the one that you can get the +30 version from the armada badge shop. I don’t have lightstream or atra talis for Te because it isn’t my main class. I use the 14* talis from incarnated knowledge EQ / Luther. I like the fast casting of my support techs as I like to play Te as mainly support class when I use it. My question is , the obsidian Waltz , the potential says it does things according to your max pp or something like this. Does anyone have a better explanation of what the weapon is capable of? Or is it junk. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    Does anyone know anything aboutthe 15* talisman obsidian waltz (spelling maybe off). Anyways it is the one that you can get the +30 version from the armada badge shop. I don’t have lightstream or atra talis for Te because it isn’t my main class. I use the 14* talis from incarnated knowledge EQ / Luther. I like the fast casting of my support techs as I like to play Te as mainly support class when I use it. My question is , the obsidian Waltz , the potential says it does things according to your max pp or something like this. Does anyone have a better explanation of what the weapon is capable of? Or is it junk. Thanks.
    The entire Oblisana series is trash requiring you to meet the 200,250,300pp thresholds to benefit from them. I dont really remember the rest of the pot because the benefits werent worth it and i just threw mine into storage. I want to say theres damage and crit increase but i dont have the pot info on hand atm. If you get nothing else to use i guess get it?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers