Page 3870 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2870337037703820386038673868386938703871387238733880392039704370 ... LastLast
Results 38,691 to 38,700 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    If you want to farm Solo PD, sure.
    Talking of solo PD farm, is there any limit of (succesful) run per day/week? How much for S-rank already? I wouldn't mind the 200sg title :v

He means 13* Pets. You can throw your junk eggs at them to fill them up. It's not efficient by any means, but it keeps your inventory less packed with junk.
    I see. So you feed them up to a certain level (which level btw?) then...'re-egg' them? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Talking of solo PD farm, is there any limit of (succesful) run per day/week? How much for S-rank already? I wouldn't mind the 200sg title :v
    There's no limit, you can farm your heart out as long as you have the Badges for it. S Rank is 12 minutes or under, which is easily doable with just a +30 Japanese-style Sword and Hero.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by ShaadeSilentpaw View Post
    I see. So you feed them up to a certain level (which level btw?) then...'re-egg' them? :P
    If you've no use for that Pet, sure. We mean in general; what you do with the Pet is up to you, but you should be tossing Eggs at them to save inventory space, since it's at least better than just trashing them.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

There's no limit, you can farm your heart out as long as you have the Badges for it. S Rank is 12 minutes or under, which is easily doable with just a +30 Japanese-style Sword and Hero.
    Wew so I missed S from few seconds last time , damn you dooble Gear wise am ok and OMG unlimited run!? I know what to do with my 4k+ badges pool. I'm rich and never was aware about it! xD Thank you!

Whether or not you should get the Japanese-style Sword depends on how many Badges you have and where you stand on the D-A.I.S. Saber. If you have no badges, it's going to take several rounds of Regiment to grind up the Badges to get it, and by then you might have your D-A.I.S. Saber. On the other hand, if you're already holding onto Badges, it may be faster.

In terms of strength, D-A.I.S. Saber definitely beats out the Japanese-style Sword, but only if you go out of your way to open its Arena Potential and tack on some junk affixes (maybe 6s or 7s for best results). The Japanese-style Sword is still worth getting, though, if you plan on challenging The Endless Darkness later down the line (the solo version of PD).

Better than just one character. You can get two Yamigarasu-NT per character just by clearing out her COs: One copy from her last CO, then another copy you can buy with Gold Raven Feathers. You can buy an extra Yamigarasu-NT with 60 Gold Raven Feathers, and completing all her COs will give you enough Gold Raven Feathers to buy one extra copy. After that, you can complete a CO every day to get an extra 13 Gold Raven Feathers, which can be done on both of your characters for 26 per day. 3 days will get you 78 Gold Raven Feathers, which will buy you a 5th copy, then another 2 days will get you enough for a 6th, which will get you to Overgrind Limit 35.

Three characters, however, will just get you 6 copies, so it's significantly faster.

Something of a footnote, but if you're still holding onto Phantasmal Kageseo Stones, you can use those in tandem with Ether Fuses to get an upgraded Earth Series weapon. You can use this to more or less cheat your way to a +35 13* weapon for the Lv. 80 unlock.
    Thank you for the info. I got the 2017 Weapon for my Hunter, grind it up to 20+ and so far, it's holding off just fine in XH LQ and the past few SH EQ's. The D-A.I.S Saber collection file isn't finished yet but the last item only needs 30% more so I think I'm good with Hunter in the meantime. Do you think the Yamigarasu-NT is a worthy investment (like a middle ground weapon until I find better one)?

I also need help with weapon recommendations for Techer or Force since I don't really touch those classes, if possible.

Thanks again, and sorry for all these questions. I'm really out of the loop on PSO2 nowadays haha.

Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    Thank you for the info. I got the 2017 Weapon for my Hunter, grind it up to 20+ and so far, it's holding off just fine in XH LQ and the past few SH EQ's. The D-A.I.S Saber collection file isn't finished yet but the last item only needs 30% more so I think I'm good with Hunter in the meantime. Do you think the Yamigarasu-NT is a worthy investment (like a middle ground weapon until I find better one)?

I also need help with weapon recommendations for Techer or Force since I don't really touch those classes, if possible.

Thanks again, and sorry for all these questions. I'm really out of the loop on PSO2 nowadays haha.
    If you don't already have a good 13* Katana, Yamigarasu-NT is certainly worth the trouble. You can probably get your first copy in an hour, which is a lot faster than most CFs will take you.

What are you looking for for Techer or Force specifically? An endgame weapon or just something to hold you until you get the class to 75?

Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post

Aside from getting an Antithesis Trainer weapon, Yamigarasu-NT is one of the better available choices for current 13*s, assuming you keep the potential active.
    If you are going to go with Techer, all you need is a single Wand and an Element Change Ring, so the upgraded Quotz Wand is a decent choice since you can easily get it with a few runs of Yamato and Kasego Stones.
    Force does need multiple Rods and/or Talis to be efficient since there is no element change function for it.

What are the ACTUAL buster quest blocks.
    They're unlisted and multiblock matching is default but every time i try it,the game puts me into the same block that i multimatched from.
    I've moved into several different blocks with the same result,a 1/8 game with only me on the same block i just tried to get out of.
    Spoiler!

If you don't already have a good 13* Katana, Yamigarasu-NT is certainly worth the trouble. You can probably get your first copy in an hour, which is a lot faster than most CFs will take you.

What are you looking for for Techer or Force specifically? An endgame weapon or just something to hold you until you get the class to 75?
    All right, time to farm Yamigarasu-NT! The only 13* Katana I have is the 2015 Weapon Exchange, which is most likely surpassed by many other 13*'s in the game by now.

I'm looking for a Techer or Force weapon that can hold me until I reach level cap and an endgame weapon to farm once I reach it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Aside from getting an Antithesis Trainer weapon, Yamigarasu-NT is one of the better available choices for current 13*s, assuming you keep the potential active.
    If you are going to go with Techer, all you need is a single Wand and an Element Change Ring, so the upgraded Quotz Wand is a decent choice since you can easily get it with a few runs of Yamato and Kasego Stones.
    Force does need multiple Rods and/or Talis to be efficient since there is no element change function for it.
    Thanks for the info! I'm glad that I chose Techer rather than Force then, other than having a pure S-ATK mag and favoring a melee oriented play style, I don't have the means to have multiple Rods and/or Talis since I'm probably certain that I would need two or three 13* to play Force effectively. Grinding them and the Meseta cost is enough for me to steer away from Force for now haha.

Other than that, what would be the basic Techer build with Hunter subclass? I heard that a player should be using Hunter weapons for bossing and Wands for mobbing, while Techer skill tree focuses on support techs and the Hunter skill tree focuses on JA, JA boosts, Massive Hunter etc.
    I don't know if that's still the case now though.