Page 4440 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 344039404340439044304437443844394440444144424443445044904540 ... LastLast
Results 44,391 to 44,400 of 46801

Question regarding Novell weapons, as I haven't really seen much mentioned aside from the Takt not being great: are they a viable upgrade over 14* equipment or are they just a good way to store S4 SSAs?

Particularly asking in regards to: Spread Needle, Exacrimav, Yasminkov 4000FJ, Dim Bow, Celestial TDs, and Gear Experience.
    And mind, this is all secondary gear for alts as I have already used all my available Lightstream and Atlas EX (except one which I have been using to switch out S4s as needed), as well as a couple of Austeres.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Question regarding Novell weapons, as I haven't really seen much mentioned aside from the Takt not being great: are they a viable upgrade over 14* equipment or are they just a good way to store S4 SSAs?

Particularly asking in regards to: Spread Needle, Exacrimav, Yasminkov 4000FJ, Dim Bow, Celestial TDs, and Gear Experience.
    And mind, this is all secondary gear for alts as I have already used all my available Lightstream and Atlas EX (except one which I have been using to switch out S4s as needed), as well as a couple of Austeres.
    Novelle has pretty high stats and provide a consistent 14% DMG boost (so doesn't require using PB like Austere to reach max damage) and increases crit rate by 20%. They most likely would do more damage than most of the 14*s you've listed. If you're pressed to know which will get the most use out of Novelle, I think you should start with Fi weapons since I believe they would benefit the most from the potential. Novelle Bow with the Atlas S4 would also be pretty good since Rapid shoot is almost always available since the cool-down is much shorter now. Whichever you choose, they should all be a pretty decent upgrade from those 14*s.

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    Novelle has pretty high stats and provide a consistent 14% DMG boost (so doesn't require using PB like Austere to reach max damage) and increases crit rate by 20%. They most likely would do more damage than most of the 14*s you've listed. If you're pressed to know which will get the most use out of Novelle, I think you should start with Fi weapons since I believe they would benefit the most from the potential. Novelle Bow with the Atlas S4 would also be pretty good since Rapid shoot is almost always available since the cool-down is much shorter now. Whichever you choose, they should all be a pretty decent upgrade from those 14*s.
    Makes sense, thanks.
    Now, since Novell does get Fighter to 100% Crit (with an Effort Ring), do you think it would it be worth it to swap from an Austere DS to a Novell one?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Makes sense, thanks.
    Now, since Novell does get Fighter to 100% Crit (with an Effort Ring), do you think it would it be worth it to swap from an Austere DS to a Novell one?
    I think if you have Austere DS with all S1~3 all being Skilled Strike, It most likely will do more damage with PB but, probably not by a massive amount. Without PB It probably will do less but, once again, not by a massive amount. Even by achieving 100% crit I feel you might benefit from giving that Novelle to field a weapon you don't already have a 15* for. I would just keep using the Austere DS.

How do so many people get Astral Soul/Mana Reverie/Ether Factor on their Lightstream Units? Is there a secret I'm missing or are they managing to get 4x units with all three catalysts on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    How do so many people get Astral Soul/Mana Reverie/Ether Factor on their Lightstream Units? Is there a secret I'm missing or are they managing to get 4x units with all three catalysts on them?
    They made the Astral and Ether factor 1st then transferred them both using soul and factor receptor in the final process. Doing it this way means it's almost necessary for them to use an ability protection because of how low the success rate of those 2 abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    This question was answered 2 pages ago by Nyansan and myself.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

If i uses [pet switch strike] in Summoner main class. which R/C Strike ring i should use, R/C Strike Striking or R/C Strike Tech?
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    If i uses [pet switch strike] in Summoner main class. which R/C Strike ring i should use, R/C Strike Striking or R/C Strike Tech?
    Switch Strike does not change the damage type, just the ATK used, so with Pets your only choice is the Tech ring.

Anyone have advice on S-ranking UH solo PD? I have no trouble clearing it, but the best I've managed is an A rank..
    I'm playing Su/Fi, so any tips on that class combo, or any PD tips in general would be appreciated. Surviving isn't an issue, I'm just struggling with the dps part. I can manage about 3 minutes vs Double, so I feel like that's pretty good? I'm using a lightstream takt and mostly using Aero and Rappy pets.