Page 4441 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 344139414341439144314438443944404441444244434444445144914541 ... LastLast
Results 44,401 to 44,410 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Loveabelle View Post
    Anyone have advice on S-ranking UH solo PD? I have no trouble clearing it, but the best I've managed is an A rank..
    I'm playing Su/Fi, so any tips on that class combo, or any PD tips in general would be appreciated. Surviving isn't an issue, I'm just struggling with the dps part. I can manage about 3 minutes vs Double, so I feel like that's pretty good? I'm using a lightstream takt and mostly using Aero and Rappy pets.
    be a SU/PH its overpower , hell i can handle XH fields without problem , believe me if you get 200 pp pool and use Aero , Maron and Melon pets with extra boss damage parfaits or anything that give them extra damage straight foward.

if that combination does not convince you , just use synchro , IMO its the pet that have the best sinergy with fighter passives

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    be a SU/PH its overpower , hell i can handle XH fields without problem , believe me if you get 200 pp pool and use Aero , Maron and Melon pets with extra boss damage parfaits or anything that give them extra damage straight foward.

if that combination does not convince you , just use synchro , IMO its the pet that have the best sinergy with fighter passives
    Uhh.. I didn't realize XH fields were that difficult? lol. I'm not really convinced Su/Ph is that overpowered, considering Su/Fi has higher bonuses..
    I've heard Synchro is strong and all, but it's also incredibly squishy, is it not? Would that still be viable in UH solo PD?

Uhh.. I didn't realize XH fields were that difficult? lol. I'm not really convinced Su/Ph is that overpowered, considering Su/Fi has higher bonuses..
    I've heard Synchro is strong and all, but it's also incredibly squishy, is it not? Would that still be viable in UH solo PD?
    Synchro is literally top boss destroyer, make sure you got Rykros Staff to put more DPS on top, Aero is your 2nd go-to boss killer, Maron/Melon, Redran are upcoming. Don't use Rappy on UH PD honestly

Su/Ph is Meta though so I'd hop on it whenever you can

XH fields....those are hard?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    well i beat the apostol dragon alone , while with any other class that is not hero or phantom , i simply cant

i didnt tried EF XH btw but i assume its a different story :S

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Synchro is literally top boss destroyer, make sure you got Rykros Staff to put more DPS on top, Aero is your 2nd go-to boss killer, Maron/Melon, Redran are upcoming. Don't use Rappy on UH PD honestly

Su/Ph is Meta though so I'd hop on it whenever you can

I'll definitely give Synchro a try then. I don't have Rykros Plus yet, so I might hold off until I get enough boosters. Is there any reason you say not to use Rappy? Honestly, Aero dies -really- fast on PD, where as Rappy can tank it, and dps wise, I'd say it's just slightly below aero, but with better pp regen.
    I tried Maron before, but I honestly did worse with it, but maybe I just need more practice. Haven't touched Melon, like, ever though. And Redran on PD? I can't imagine it'd be very good.

I'll definitely give Synchro a try then. I don't have Rykros Plus yet, so I might hold off until I get enough boosters. Is there any reason you say not to use Rappy? Honestly, Aero dies -really- fast on PD, where as Rappy can tank it, and dps wise, I'd say it's just slightly below aero, but with better pp regen.
    I tried Maron before, but I honestly did worse with it, but maybe I just need more practice. Haven't touched Melon, like, ever though. And Redran on PD? I can't imagine it'd be very good.
    Aero and Marron are more "situational" bossing pets. Aero's big upside is the sheer power of Aero Spiral with Aero Shout buff on : you can pre-fire it or use it on some stuns for massive damage. As for Marron, think of it as a "counter" pet. Only switch to it when you think a barrage of damage will be coming (best example in PD trigger is Double cars). You do not need to go for max charge either, just be sure it soaks 3 hits real fast and chug it into something then switch back to Synchro.

Redran isn't super good on PD indeed, Melon can see some use but is mainly there to trigger Synchro personality for free. Rappy is fine as an emergency pet to help revive other pets faster, but it's quite lackluster damage-wise even though it's very tough.

Finally don't forget the lifesteal pafaits can make squishy pets much more durable, so consider it on Synchro if you have trouble keeping it alive

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Aero and Marron are more "situational" bossing pets. Aero's big upside is the sheer power of Aero Spiral with Aero Shout buff on : you can pre-fire it or use it on some stuns for massive damage. As for Marron, think of it as a "counter" pet. Only switch to it when you think a barrage of damage will be coming (best example in PD trigger is Double cars). You do not need to go for max charge either, just be sure it soaks 3 hits real fast and chug it into something then switch back to Synchro.

Redran isn't super good on PD indeed, Melon can see some use but is mainly there to trigger Synchro personality for free. Rappy is fine as an emergency pet to help revive other pets faster, but it's quite lackluster damage-wise even though it's very tough.

Finally don't forget the lifesteal pafaits can make squishy pets much more durable, so consider it on Synchro if you have trouble keeping it alive
    i threw Redran in as like a last bossing pet to have out but i guess Rappy is ok.

I would suggest Melon too if you got the throw timing down

You also dont need to wait for Rykros Staffs Plus Potential, it works fine as is until you get enough boosters. I also would avoid lifesteal parfaits but if you're doing it just for this quest its fine, I wouldnt rely on it over better parfaits that are out
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I was try to get back to this game so i have couple question
    - Any requirement to unlock Phantom?
    - What is current basic weapon/unit/affix

Quote Originally Posted by Elexus View Post
    I was try to get back to this game so i have couple question
    - Any requirement to unlock Phantom?
    1 just lvl up 2 classes to lvl 75 and talk to Koffie for certain COs
    2 if you are asking about minimum equipment , buy a ray weapon from Leonita using a certificate or buy the dark falz weapons and ray armors with 2019 weapon badges

afixxes for phantom maybe a omega reviere , ares soul (ex ver. if posible) and the rest focus on increase your PP pool up to 200 at least

Quote Originally Posted by Elexus View Post
    Weapon:
    Get a Val series weapon, grind to +35 and turn it into Atra using the Chronos stone from title. Getting Atra is pretty worth it as it sets you up for Atra EX, which is a very flexible 15* weapon.

Other than that, the ability to craft 13* will come soon so might want to check if you have any 13* that may possibly become usable later.

Unit:
    Upgraded Evleda AKA Cleasis units from Xie, decent HP/PP/resists and easily attainable just by doing the current limited quest.

Affixes:
    For units it would be Ares Soul / Stat III / Persona Reverie / Flex 1 / Flex 2.

Flex options could be Arks Fever, Arks Max, Stamina III, Noble (price for this has dropped drastically so why not).
    Options for flex would vary according to what class you play&playstyle, whether you want more HP/PP/Atk
    Last edited by Nyansan; Jul 30, 2019 at 10:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.