best L/R rings for fighter?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    best L/R rings for fighter?
    L: DS Kamaitachi is a must get since ideally you'll be using DS in a lot more situations
    R: PP Convert, Crit Field (according to a friend who mains Fi almost exclusively), Perfect Keeper Striking (safe choice)

Fighter has a lot of rings useful for it (Air Recovery, Step JA, Step jump etc) that you'd probably need a set of 12* units aswell, but for now those are the must haves.
    Last edited by Nyansan; Feb 12, 2017 at 08:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Phrase Weak applies to JB Element Change correct?

*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If he doesn't have MB3-1 already, then he needs to complete Ep2 to unlock it.
    I'm going to assume that he didn't log in with this character between before Ep3 and after Ep4?
    That's probably what happened yea
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Just got an Astra rear unit from Mother, is it actually worth using? My current units are quite old, it's the Double arm/leg set with a Whitill Wing, but they are all heavily affixed (7 slots) and at Ex10. Taking into account different affixes/bonuses I'd be gaining like 50 ATK and getting a left ring slot which is alright, but I can't help feeling that it'd be better just to wait for a good full 12* set to get released instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    *cough*
    Yep it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Just got an Astra rear unit from Mother, is it actually worth using? My current units are quite old, it's the Double arm/leg set with a Whitill Wing, but they are all heavily affixed (7 slots) and at Ex10. Taking into account different affixes/bonuses I'd be gaining like 50 ATK and getting a left ring slot which is alright, but I can't help feeling that it'd be better just to wait for a good full 12* set to get released instead.
    I have simmilir set. Mother's unit is a good unit, but I decided not to bother with reaffixing stuff, cause I don't need an extra ring THAT bad.

Do you get 2 separate titles with 100 sg each for doing the new lq solo and with a group?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Do you get 2 separate titles with 100 sg each for doing the new lq solo and with a group?
    Yes, two separate titles. Solo just has to be cleared on XH, so even getting a C rank should get you the title; the group one requires an S rank on XH with two or more players. They are under the ANNIVERSARY section of the title list.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 12, 2017 at 11:31 AM.

What happens if you shoot a Volg Raptor while there's already one? Basically, I want to know if I have to wait for the explosion before starting a second Volg Raptor, of if I can just spam my combos without specifically paying attention to the explosions. I'm not expecting the damage to stack or anything, but I want to make sure the first Volg Raptor won't just disappear or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    What happens if you shoot a Volg Raptor while there's already one? Basically, I want to know if I have to wait for the explosion before starting a second Volg Raptor, of if I can just spam my combos without paying attention to the explosions.
    If it is anything like Banishing Arrow, you can only have one out at a time, so a new one will override and negate the buildup from the previous.