The Maron personality which increases damage when below 25% is the best personality correct?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    The Maron personality which increases damage when below 25% is the best personality correct?
    Yeah.

Just started to farm flict and wanted to know if it can only drop up to 4s?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Just started to farm flict and wanted to know if it can only drop up to 4s?
    I've got a 6s flict arma drop once from forest xq floor 1-5, that was oct 2014, 2 days before 10% affix bonus week. it was sold for 28m, and covered all my affixing expense. not sure about the drop table been modified or not

got my question here... does the solo pd trigger will stay in shop?
    because the 2/8 update note only said the new batch of 2017 exchange items will be removed on march 8, but it's sound quite silly if the quest and trigger will not be available after march.

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    I've got a 6s flict arma drop once from forest xq floor 1-5, that was oct 2014, 2 days before 10% affix bonus week. it was sold for 28m, and covered all my affixing expense. not sure about the drop table been modified or not

got my question here... does the solo pd trigger will stay in shop?
    because the 2/8 update note only said the new batch of 2017 exchange items will be removed on march 8, but it's sound quite silly if the quest and trigger will not be available after march.
    If the trigger does stay around after the ARKS New Year Carnival ends, it will likely be added to the SG shop rotation, if anything, since I don't think they would leave anything but the weapon, parfait, and stone exchanges at the Badge Shop. Though, there doesn't seem to be any official confirmation at this time, though they have confirmed that the solo EQ will no longer appear along side the MPA version after March 8.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 13, 2017 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If the trigger does stay around after the ARKS New Year Carnival ends, it will likely be added to the SG shop rotation, if anything, since I don't think they would leave anything but the weapon, parfait, and stone exchanges at the Badge Shop. Though, there doesn't seem to be any official confirmation at this time, though they have confirmed that the solo EQ will no longer appear along side the MPA version after March 8.
    Watch as it will be locked next year like every badge shop ever since they forget to add backwards trade for whatever reason (hello 10 star camos in the shop that cant be traded for), tho SG its more probable at least to the trigger itself, watch solo-pd xie weapons be 2017 locked when 2018 badges start to roll.

Also a quick question on my own and totally unrelated:

Can someone explain what "effort symbol" rings do? cant trust google translate on the swiki on that matter.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post

Can someone explain what "effort symbol" rings do? cant trust google translate on the swiki on that matter.
    Its trustful.
    +1 dmg given, -3 dmg received, +10critrate.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Its trustful.
    +1 dmg given, -3 dmg received, +10critrate.
    Per level im guessing? so +20 (im guessing flat S/R/T-Atk) -30 as in fixed points? a %? +20% crit at max level then?
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    Per level im guessing? so +20 (im guessing flat S/R/T-Atk) -30 as in fixed points? a %? +20% crit at max level then?
    no, total when maxed out on lvl20. Every number I've mention is in precent, just broke the precent key on my keyboard.

When it says on arks visiphone that the weapon potential on Xie's weapons "increases power by x%", is that the power of the status effect rather than your damage?
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.