Page 4179 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3179367940794129416941764177417841794180418141824189422942794679 ... LastLast
Results 41,781 to 41,790 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    lol, you're actually offended by my statement regarding stats and tree? Don't get into political debates, you're gonna cry.
    'lol are you offended' is the most peanut brain response ever lmao. expected from the ELEVEN MINUTE SOLO PD IN AUGUST 2018 player but still. it's almost inherently impressive how much you don't understand how this game works and blame everything but yourself wrt bad play

People here were actually trying to help you and try to discuss the game with you, instead you started vomiting in your own mouth and called it language. That’s the reason people mess with your room Sunshine.

lol, you're actually offended by my statement regarding stats and tree? Don't get into political debates, you're gonna cry.
    so you ignore everything of substance in my post and just focus on the word "offensive". this is exactly why no one wants to help you do shit.

all of your recent posts
    i honestly dont even know where to begin

mil is not the nicest person on these forums; that much is true. he's not the type of person to say things in a soft manner.

but he is absolutely not the type of person to flaunt shit on psow. he actually tries to respond with helpful tips and/or tries to help you figure out what's actually holding you back and giving you problems.

i dont know what your deal is, but it's been proven time and time and time again that you don't actually know or understand this game at a deep enough level to argue the things that you try to argue. you've been proven wrong way more times than you've shown yourself to be right. at some point you need to just step back and actually parse helpful posts.

the fact that you try to use the fact that mil has played a lot of phantasy star at a high level as some means to insult the guy just shows how childish and petty you're being.

and before you try to answer back with "b-b-but other people are being childish/mean too!" that doesnt have any barring on what you're doing and how you're responding.

next, your solo pd time is absolutely awful relative to the average times you can find on youtube. A lot of high level runs are 4-5 mins now. You're almost 3 times as slow. with this fact established, it's clear that you're very undergeared at the very least, which makes the comment about stats/trees making up a bulk of your power such a ???? statement to make. this also shows that 99% likely that you also need to improve your general level of play to improve your time.

you can search on nico or youtube for "pso2 花 ソロ" and find that on average a lot of the times are half yours. there was even a guhu run of some soso player that still managed 10:25 and this is back in early 2017. if you want to narrow it down to fote, most of the runs are under 6 mins. within the last year, at least under 7-8 minutes.

i'm not going to comment on your skill though i feel that at this point anyone in this thread who's read the last dozen or so posts probably will call your skill into question as well. you speak like someone who rarely knows what they're talking about when it comes to really understanding how this game works.

so it's always so baffling that you so vehemently challenge someone who is obviously more skilled and experienced than you. you dont have to like the guy, but stop challenging someone when you obviously don't know and understand as much as other people do. it doesnt help you and you just keep exposing yourself over time.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Aug 4, 2018 at 07:19 PM.

I don't wanna further fuel the fire but Fo/Te is like one of the best classes when it comes to DPS. The currently fastest clear time is like 3 minutes and a half on YT. I remember that my fastest clear time on Te/Hu was around 8 minutes back in December when I still didn't have a Lavis (haven't bothered since). It really makes me wonder what took you so long with this run.

Are there any voice samples for the new female voice we got for free from the secret phrase during the stream yet? (女性[EX]ボイスA28)

"Accounts who have not logged in since June 27th’s maintenance will receive the following presents if they log in during the campaign period

Campaign Period

July 24th ~ September 5th

Presents

Conqueror’s Crest (x100)
    Bonus Key Tokyo [Gold] (x5)
    +100% Tribooster (x10)
    Free Salon Pass (x1)
    "

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...atch-8-1-2018/

Quick question; I have not logged in since that time but have received anything upon logging in. Is there something else I must do?

every posto
    the absolute state of the_importer_

post your gear and build, that'll tell us a helluva more on where you're falling under par my dude

Quote Originally Posted by The City View Post

Quick question; I have not logged in since that time but have received anything upon logging in. Is there something else I must do?
    sounds like you wont get it until later but its usually instantly available upon logging in
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 4, 2018 at 10:05 PM.

which is better, S1: Blue Ocean Flash or S2: Sturdy Recovery? i am making shien (Light, just for EQ) TMG and considering change from Gu/Hu to Gu/Fi, (atra is for other weapon and Gu/Fi needs some healing tool).
    Last edited by Youmu Konpaku; Aug 6, 2018 at 08:49 AM.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    which is better, S1: Blue Ocean Flash or S2: Sturdy Recovery? i am making shien (Light, just for EQ) TMG and considering change from Gu/Hu to Gu/Fi, (atra is for other weapon and Gu/Fi needs some healing tool).
    Probably the S2 due to TMGs high rate of fire for triggering the 10% chance to recover and higher ease of maintaining Perfect Keeper. The S1 requires you to actually take 600 damage so if you take anything less than that, you won't be able get Perfect Keeper back without getting a heal from an external factor or stopping to heal yourself.