Page 4053 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3053355339534003404340504051405240534054405540564063410341534553 ... LastLast
Results 40,521 to 40,530 of 46801

Howdily dooly neighbourinos,

I've not been playing for a long time now, but last week I was told that this week's campaign quest (so, the RQ stuff I guess) has Hang Bode in the drop table. Is this true, or has someone got their wires crossed? I can't find any references to it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    Howdily dooly neighbourinos,

I've not been playing for a long time now, but last week I was told that this week's campaign quest (so, the RQ stuff I guess) has Hang Bode in the drop table. Is this true, or has someone got their wires crossed? I can't find any references to it anywhere.
    The limited quest before this had hang bode,the current one doesnt.
    Enchanted Forest and Menacing Castle (I think thats what it was called) will make their return when the current LQ is gone,though not sure whether or not hang bode unit will come with it.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    The limited quest before this had hang bode,the current one doesnt.
    Enchanted Forest and Menacing Castle (I think thats what it was called) will make their return when the current LQ is gone,though not sure whether or not hang bode unit will come with it.
    I'll carry on skipping the RQ then thanks yo.

Is there an up to date Braver (katana) guide out there? Which PAs are best, best mag, general tips, etc.?

Did I imagine it, or are we getting NPCs from PSU or PSP with COs and partner card opportunities soon?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Did I imagine it, or are we getting NPCs from PSU or PSP with COs and partner card opportunities soon?
    We got those a long time ago, though? For the PSU/PSP 10th Anniversary last year.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Atra Radda or Quelle Windea?

I currently have Atra Radda w/ these affixes:
    S1ouble Edge Sword (4% dmg boost)
    S2:Immediate Profusion (3% dmg boost when JA'ing different PA's)
    S3:Offensive Intent (2% dmg boost)
    S4:Vampiric Strike (30 hp lifesteal per hit, super useful)
    Till the Soul
    Shoot IV
    Noble Shot

I find the lifesteal from Vampiric Strike to be super useful in keeping Perfect Keeper up if I make a mistake, and I can maximize my DPS by not having to spend time drinking mates. Quelle Windea has higher base damage, but the damage boost from the potential only occurs after I chain.

What do you guys think is better?
    I think S3:Vital Will would be better, just my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    We got those a long time ago, though? For the PSU/PSP 10th Anniversary last year.
    I know and I missed them since I had left the game back then (I missed 21 NPCs in fact). That being said, I'm sure I saw news in the past couple of weeks that said some NPCs were returning.

Getting annoyed. EPD has this obnoxious bloom effect that I guess is inherent with the photon recoloring system. It's making it very difficult to color match with Psycho Wand.

Anyone with one nailed down the color before on the grid? This is the closest I've gotten:

Is there an up to date Braver (katana) guide out there? Which PAs are best, best mag, general tips, etc.?