Page 4060 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3060356039604010405040574058405940604061406240634070411041604560 ... LastLast
Results 40,591 to 40,600 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Not offended, just sadden that newcomers won't be able to enjoy one of the best Sci-Fi anime story in a video game to its fullest. The Omnibus Quests cut too much and it's not the same to have cutscenes in a menu Vs playing an actual quest, having cutscenes and resuming your gameplay.

As for the Expert mode, ya, it seems that grinding those 2 units did the trick cause I do see the option in the match settings. I just find it stupid that there was no indication (or any clear ones anyway) anywhere in the game regarding this? I mean I probably would have had more choices of parties during EQ if I would have known about this? How do newcomers or people that have been away for a long time suppose to know about stuff like that unless they start reading news archive of past game updates?
    It's kinda stupid that they put fence with expert thing, but didn't really plastered some notice or anything for new or old player who came back.
    Like couple a month ago, i thought the game finally dead when no one doing EQ but it appear that i didn't know about the expert thing they put, and since then i tried to catchup with whatever new stuff they put up and finally get some ruler to measure my e-peen.
    They gonna revise expert prerequisite next month though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    The requirements for it which have already been refine, it should be noted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    If you're referring to the recent announcements, pretty sure they haven't; you can easily see them at the Quest Counter. The new Extreme Quests aren't even out yet.
    The original requirement for Expert was only to beat floors 1-5 of H&H Solo XQ. The additional requirements involving a +35 13* weapon and 12* units came later.

It is debatable whether or not that addition was a "refinement", but the requirements were definitely revised. In that sense, Dubs is correct.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Is it possible to find out what email your pso2 account uses from ingame?
    Edit: Any alternate methods would be much appreciated.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Is it possible to find out what email your pso2 account uses from ingame?
    Edit: Any alternate methods would be much appreciated.
    You can request to change your player shop password from the game and you'll receive an e-mail.

Can someone tell me why the big red circle lasers in The Menacing Castle sometimes kill me in one hit? I have 1106HP and sometimes I take 546 damage other times 1120 damage(HP drink does not help, it will hit for more). I could tank those with Te/Hu even on SH, but it kills my Ra/Hu half the time and Fo/Hu all the time on VH.

Does the omnibus let you replay the story quests or is it just cut scenes? I haven't done the omnibus at all but with ep1-3 going away I was thinking about replaying them now before they are gone if not.

What are the best techs for each element/their function (mobbing, bossing, etc.)? So far I have Conc. Ragrants for bossing, Zondeel/Gigrants for mobbing... but beyond that I'm not so sure. If it helps, I'm a light/dark/ice/fire Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Does the omnibus let you replay the story quests or is it just cut scenes? I haven't done the omnibus at all but with ep1-3 going away I was thinking about replaying them now before they are gone if not.
    It does have most of the combat quests; it removes the item hunting, mostly, and a couple of less important scenes. Unfortunately, that means it also removes the associated Triboosts, but that's really the only substantial thing Omnibus takes away, unless you really enjoyed running the same freakin' Quests repeatedly trying to get that Unit or Weapon to drop.

It also adds a couple of scenes and combat quests that weren't in the Matterboards, mostly for context, since certain EQs aren't in rotation anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Can someone tell me why the big red circle lasers in The Menacing Castle sometimes kill me in one hit? I have 1106HP and sometimes I take 546 damage other times 1120 damage(HP drink does not help, it will hit for more). I could tank those with Te/Hu even on SH, but it kills my Ra/Hu half the time and Fo/Hu all the time on VH.
    Boss's damage increases in the later stages of the game. It's for the same reason that his tail swipe deals 400 early and 800 late.

The other explanation could be that sometimes you are affected by a TE's maximized Deband, and others you aren't.

I was looking through the event chronicle to check I've seen all the episode 1-3 events in case any of them are removed when the matterboards are and noticed that there's one episode 4 cutscene that I haven't seen.

I've completed all of the story board (including the Phaleg fight) and done everything else that episode 4 added (like EQs, Ultimate Amduscia, Battle Arena), does anyone know what this could be?