Page 4537 of 4552 FirstFirst ... 3537403744374487452745344535453645374538453945404547 ... LastLast
Results 45,361 to 45,370 of 45513

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    thanks you for answering! I'll just have to ensure the liberate unlocker then.
    And the Ultimate Boosters, make sure to get those as well.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I just ran one of those angel triggers, I had a good amount of time left but it just ended randomly. It was on the phase where you can only stay on one side of him and he's constantly pulling you towards him. Was that just a DPS check, or am I missing something?
    I dunno what to use as a signature, It's always "Level 9999 Majin". I'll probably just keep changing it every other time I get on here.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    I just ran one of those angel triggers, I had a good amount of time left but it just ended randomly. It was on the phase where you can only stay on one side of him and he's constantly pulling you towards him. Was that just a DPS check, or am I missing something?
    The only thing I can imagine is that the three cannons and EVA-01 were destroyed since each phase is essentially a DPS check.

Pretty much what Anduril said. This happens when a bunch of people avoid using Photon Saber because they're afraid to get killed. Also happens when people think that for some reason, using you very limited Photon Blaster on the core after killing a phase is somewhat useful instead of saving it for an actual phase where the core is exposed.
    Spoiler!

Neat. Thanks, guys. One more question, is it possible at all to solo these things?

Edit: Figured I'd ask before wasting more triggers.
    I dunno what to use as a signature, It's always "Level 9999 Majin". I'll probably just keep changing it every other time I get on here.

Neat. Thanks, guys. One more question, is it possible at all to solo these things?

Edit: Figured I'd ask before wasting more triggers.
    Probably not impossible, but I tried before, never made it to the last form. Post here to join us this weekend:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...0-6th-Angel-EQ
    Spoiler!

So a bit of an out-there question: is there any way to check who has been into your MyRoom?
    I went into mine and saw 5 PREboxes (the gift boxes from the FUN Shop) just left there, and I didn't receive a Mail or Good Job from anyone telling me who it was. I haven't opened them since they may have mistakenly left them there, maybe going to the wrong room instead of their intended recipient, so I just moved them to another part of the room. On the off-chance they were trying to gift some items to a non-Premium friend, I want to be able to know who left them there.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 22, 2020 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So a bit of an out-there question: is there any way to check who has been into your MyRoom?
    I went into mine and saw 5 PREboxes (the gift boxes from the FUN Shop) just left there, and I didn't receive a Mail or Good Job from anyone telling me who it was. I haven't opened them since they may have mistakenly left them there, maybe going to the wrong room instead of their intended recipient, so I just moved them to another part of the room. On the off-chance they were trying to gift some items to a non-Premium friend, I want to be able to know who left them there.
    Just open them and see what you get, probably pranking you with trash. There isnt a recent players in room list either and no one just "accidentally" leaves stuff like that in peoples rooms
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Just open them and see what you get, probably pranking you with trash. There isnt a recent players in room list either and no one just "accidentally" leaves stuff like that in peoples rooms
    So I went ahead and opened them (hoping that maybe there was something like a message when opening them to let me know who left it) and it is over 200million meseta worth of items: Abeille Hair, Glamoura Hair, Spinning Top LA, Etoile Pose LA, and Talis Pose LA. This is a bit disconcerting since who would just leave me that with no indication of who it was? For now, I'm just going to stick them back into boxes.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 22, 2020 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So I went ahead and opened them (hoping that maybe there was something like a message when opening them to let me know who left it) and it is over 200million meseta worth of items: Abeille Hair, Glamoura Hair, Spinning Top LA, Etoile Pose LA, and Talis Pose LA. This is a bit disconcerting since who would just leave me that with no indication of who it was? For now, I'm just going to stick them back into boxes.
    its literally free stuff, why would you be worried about someone coming into your room and mystery gifting you? youre overthinking this
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.