Page 4248 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 324837484148419842384245424642474248424942504251425842984348 ... LastLast
Results 42,471 to 42,480 of 46801

Should I get the Ceres units if mine are rather old? Or wait for Persona/Ep6?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    Honestly, the Ceres and the upgraded Zara aren't that much different than some of the older 12* Units (like Ray and Union), so it really does depend on what your current Units are.

Ceres: HP+70 PP+7 S-/R-/T-Resist+3% S-/R-/T-ATK+20
    Zara: HP+80 PP+8 S-/R-/T-Resist+3% S-/R-/T-ATK+30
    Ray: Ray: HP+50 PP+9 S-/R-/T-Resist+2% S-/R-/T-ATK+25
    Union: HP+75 PP+9 S-Resist+4% R-/T-Resist+2% S-/R-/T-ATK+25

Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    If you leave them as is from the shop + upgrades, they're practically the same as Stellar Walls, which you get for free from reaching level 75.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

So im super new to summoner, and playing it due to i have every pet 14* to date from elzelion. I read guides but im still not sure if Synchro should be raise t-atk or s-atk, same goes for other pets. Hoping someone would enlighten me about them, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by XeNoSLaSHeR View Post
    So im super new to summoner, and playing it due to i have every pet 14* to date from elzelion. I read guides but im still not sure if Synchro should be raise t-atk or s-atk, same goes for other pets. Hoping someone would enlighten me about them, thanks!
    S-Atk on Synchro, basically S-atk on every pet if you're SU/FI

I want to confirm a few things about trade ins since I can't find the post, and information is all over the place.

-Atra ex (15* atra coming soon) is made from Lumiere + Atra of matching type?
    -Any one Atra ex can be traded for another of a different type?
    -Is that all to acquiring the desired Atra Ex?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I want to confirm a few things about trade ins since I can't find the post, and information is all over the place.

-Atra ex (15* atra coming soon) is made from Lumiere + Atra of matching type?
    -Is that all to acquiring the desired Atra Ex?
    - The video shows same type
    - I don't know, I think it can be traded, if I remember it right (reading on this forum)
    - Yes (+400 Excubes)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3456210

Is the Ceres series voucher a one time thing? I just redid the CO and didn't receive one. I'm really hoping I didn't just waste a trigger, I only used it so it would be cheaper +35ing the daggers. If it is I didn't get my weapon maxed, and just lost at least a million.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Is the Ceres series voucher a one time thing? I just redid the CO and didn't receive one. I'm really hoping I didn't just waste a trigger, I only used it so it would be cheaper +35ing the daggers. If it is I didn't get my weapon maxed, and just lost at least a million.
    Yes, the Ceres Series Voucher is one per account.