Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    is there a guide or some helpful link someone could give me so I can learn about weaponiods and what exactly they do with weapons.
    Weaponoids are personifications of weapons seen in PSO2es. Their corresponding weapons may be granted Weaponoid Potentials in updates, such as the ever so popular Sealed Dragon's Roar for Dragon Slayer. These can be unlocked by using Weaponoid Boosters to unlock Potential, which are acquired from PSO2es or as an E-Trial: Attack reward with Gene.

If you're asking about the actual Weaponoids, the es thread is a better place.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Whats the name of the song that plays when Lisa shows up in the Halloween event and is their a music disk?
    While I'm not entirely sure (since I only bothered to do ToT once so far), since IFAIK most if not all NPCs that appears comes with their character song playing in the background, where Lisa's character song is 弾丸ショータイム (English: Bullet Showtime), that should be the song. You can search it up on youtube to confirm if it's the same one you heard. Yes there is a music disk for it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by THRINE4 View Post
    While I'm not entirely sure (since I only bothered to do ToT once so far), since IFAIK most if not all NPCs that appears comes with their character song playing in the background, where Lisa's character song is 弾丸ショータイム (English: Bullet Showtime), that should be the song. You can search it up on youtube to confirm if it's the same one you heard. Yes there is a music disk for it as well.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think the one playing is actually 滅殺壊塵射撃論 (English: Shooting Destruction and Annihilation Theory), which is her newer character song.

What's the LA name and command where you eat ramen on a table? Thanks..

Does anyone have the translated names for the invade units? i was told i could buy in player shops. cant seem to find the anywhere i usually look here
    http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_2.php
    but i notice there alot missing, is there a better site to find weps/armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    Does anyone have the translated names for the invade units? i was told i could buy in player shops. cant seem to find the anywhere i usually look here
    http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_2.php
    but i notice there alot missing, is there a better site to find weps/armor?
    All the Invade Units can be seen here
    That's the page for the rear unit, but the arm and leg units are just below the main info boxes.

Cirnopedia has been out of date for a long time now, swiki is the most up to date, but it's in Japanese, so it's up to you if you want to use it. Simple knowledge of Hiragana and Katakana is really all it takes to get around, but if that's out of the question, Google Translate usually works just fine.
    Last edited by Zysets; Oct 24, 2016 at 09:11 PM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think the one playing is actually 滅殺壊塵射撃論 (English: Shooting Destruction and Annihilation Theory), which is her newer character song.
    Its 滅殺壊塵射撃論 knew it as soon as i heard it start up thanks now to see if there is a music disk.

Edit : LMFAO 26 million is the cheapest one on ship 2.
    Last edited by KingSasuke; Oct 24, 2016 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Weaponoids are personifications of weapons seen in PSO2es. Their corresponding weapons may be granted Weaponoid Potentials in updates, such as the ever so popular Sealed Dragon's Roar for Dragon Slayer. These can be unlocked by using Weaponoid Boosters to unlock Potential, which are acquired from PSO2es or as an E-Trial: Attack reward with Gene.

If you're asking about the actual Weaponoids, the es thread is a better place.
    thanks and yea I'm trying to figure it out so I can get that sword for that sweet sweet cheese damage lol

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Its 滅殺壊塵射撃論 knew it as soon as i heard it start up thanks now to see if there is a music disk.

Edit : LMFAO 26 million is the cheapest one on ship 2.
    At those prices, you should just listen to it on YouTube. I appreciate the views.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Hi... anyone knows the LA name and command where you eat ramen on a table? Thanks...