Page 4376 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 337638764276432643664373437443754376437743784379438644264476 ... LastLast
Results 43,751 to 43,760 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    is there any way to obtain nowadays Aura weapons? or a better way to optain a increase grind cap item without breaking my back? i really like the aura rod skin for my ph, but i only managed to get 1 on the day, and the silly weapon form conversion requires both items to be fully grinded
    It's an Odin drop, so parallel area XD
    The "Mars" serie have the same design with a different color, Sega will probably bring it as CF+30 grind for In the diving rain 2019
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I know that buffing and healing is possible during those 2 phases, maybe movement as well. It is possible someone has found out exactly how much forward they have to move and how much turning they need to do in order to start hitting the boss without requiring lock-on. Maybe using PA/Techs from subpallette is possible while from weapon isn't.
    Based on the map everyone was still in the first area (with the portal) during the cutscene, but the person DPSing was in the next area (on the map too) dpsing him. We got double mask and he was able to start dealing damage before persona even warped away to do his long intermission attack.

And it wasn't just using skills, he was in the air doing gunner chains on the side of him.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Does anyone know if the RA Stinger is gonna become part of Zieg's 14* exchange at some point?
    It looks like only Raid 14*s get to be Crest Weapons while Seasonal EQ 14*s are going to be added to the SP CF. The SP CF rate can be a pain, but remember, you can also use PSO2es to get a bit of progress done on them.

I see in the shopping area's monitor showing the wedding of echo and zeno. Where to unlock this movie and how ?

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    I see in the shopping area's monitor showing the wedding of echo and zeno. Where to unlock this movie and how ?
    It's fan made:
    https://twitter.com/Haku_PSO2MHW/sta...14065882361856

is there something wrong with the jap wiki or is it just me? i been unable to enter it since this morning
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    is there something wrong with the jap wiki or is it just me? i been unable to enter it since this morning
    Seems down (can't access here too)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Can you evolve a pet into the S version if you get an S egg?

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Can you evolve a pet into the S version if you get an S egg?
    If the target egg is an s-egg yes, if you change the pet into the unevolved s version then evolving it with a normal evolved egg won't let you though, the egg being used to evolve the pet needs to be an s-egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If the target egg is an s-egg yes, if you change the pet into the unevolved s version then evolving it with a normal evolved egg won't let you though, the egg being used to evolve the pet needs to be an s-egg.
    So you can do Torim -> Aero -> Torim[S]? Or does it need to be Aero[S]?

And you can't do Torim[S] -> Aero(15★)?