Page 4384 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 338438844284433443744381438243834384438543864387439444344484 ... LastLast
Results 43,831 to 43,840 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Well, for example, Vegas for some reason has a pretty high rate of bottles, while forest seems to have a rather low rate of mushrooms. (basically I need help with the other ones besides bottles)
    I seem to have an easier time getting Vopar Shells from Coast, and with Lillipa Vests I think it was desert not 100% sure on that one.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

What's the best out of the 3 potentials for Aus NT? Looking into making it rifle or bow
    Edit: OK nvm yo Sega wtf why can't i change Ares NT takt to something more useful _(:3 / L)_
    Last edited by Nyansan; May 11, 2019 at 03:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Are PP cost reductions additive or multiplicative?
    Multiplicative. So if you have 10% reduction and 20% reduction, the total reduction is 1- [(1-0,1)x(1-0,2)] = 1-( 0,9x0,8 ) = 1-0,72 = 0,28 ie 28%

Is there a minimum recast time to techniques? Because I'm trying to cheese the lowest possible charge time, but charging it the second time seems to be taking a lot longer than the first time.

I'm trying Rafoie Blazing 3 with R/Flame T S Charge, L/JB Tech Arts SC and Tech Short Charge, which in theory should give a 0.05625 sec charge time (or a 0.275 sec Ilfoie), but grinding rings is gonna take a while.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Is there a minimum recast time to techniques? Because I'm trying to cheese the lowest possible charge time, but charging it the second time seems to be taking a lot longer than the first time.
    When I used Tech Short Charge and the customization for minus charge time on Ragrants/Gimegid, they were almost instant for me. I can almost just tap the button but I do have to hold it for the smallest fraction of a second. I imagine this is how it would go for you.

I don't experience any issues on casts after the first.

When I used Tech Short Charge and the customization for minus charge time on Ragrants/Gimegid, they were almost instant for me. I can almost just tap the button but I do have to hold it for the smallest fraction of a second. I imagine this is how it would go for you.

I don't experience any issues on casts after the first.
    Nah, I was just measuring it with my mouse macro. Since I haven't maxed out R/Flame T S Charge, Rafoie takes 161 ms to charge, but won't charge if the second charge time is below ~300 ms if I do them back to back.

Oh, and apparently, Gizan is the fastest cast of all, with just 0.05 s minimum.
    Last edited by Shoterxx; May 11, 2019 at 06:58 PM.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Nah, I was just measuring it with my mouse macro. Since I haven't maxed out R/Flame T S Charge, Rafoie takes 161 ms to charge, but won't charge if the second charge time is below ~300 ms if I do them back to back.
    This sounds like overhead on recovery frames after casting or because of the Phantom attack that occurs after you use a spell, but I couldn't say and don't know how close "back to back" is.

If you're trying to measure that tightly regardless there's probably going to be a slight rounding due to the game only being able to accept input once per frame, and at 60 FPS at least, frames happen every 16.6ms.
    Last edited by Crevox; May 11, 2019 at 07:00 PM.

This sounds like overhead on recovery frames after casting or because of the Phantom attack that occurs after you use a spell, but I couldn't say and don't know how close "back to back" is.
    Key down, 161 ticks, key up, ~200 ticks (animation), key down, ~300 ticks, key up.

I can get more precise numbers after I fetch myself something to eat.

Game running on 200 FPS.

EDIT: 185, 498, 185 works, so does 185, 173, 585, but 185, 173, 185 doesn't...

Each tick should be 1ms, if my mouse is to be believed.
    Last edited by Shoterxx; May 11, 2019 at 07:48 PM.

I just made a new character, but the weekly arks mission rewards only total 440k meseta rather than 2mil+. Do I have to get the character to a certain level before I get the real amounts?

Quote Originally Posted by megaphone View Post
    I just made a new character, but the weekly arks mission rewards only total 440k meseta rather than 2mil+. Do I have to get the character to a certain level before I get the real amounts?
    I believe you have to get to lv50 to get the full amount from ARKS Missions.