Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    Can anyone give some pointers on how to take out Anga quickly as HU on Solo XQ? ; ;
    Take a good sword, charge it with Sacrafice bite and spam Twister Fall Type0/Rising Edge combo like no tommorow. If you using old controls, choose something like nova strike as the third PA. and hope that your s-atk is high enough.

Is there any specific conditions that have to be completed when trying to work on a Collection File? I have one item left, and it says to kill a 61+ quartz dragon, so I go through Skyscape on SH, but when I kill it, it doesn't want to increase the percentage anymore. I got it to about 22% overtime, but now that I'm trying to do it on purpose, it's not moving up at all. I'm attacking the red boss gem afterwards too.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Is there any specific conditions that have to be completed when trying to work on a Collection File? I have one item left, and it says to kill a 61+ quartz dragon, so I go through Skyscape on SH, but when I kill it, it doesn't want to increase the percentage anymore. I got it to about 22% overtime, but now that I'm trying to do it on purpose, it's not moving up at all. I'm attacking the red boss gem afterwards too.
    When dealing with end mission boss kills, the % doesn't update automatically, but will once you switch missions or leave the campship. Also, without RDR boosts, the % gain on boss kills is rather tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    When dealing with end mission boss kills, the % doesn't update automatically, but will once you switch missions or leave the campship. Also, without RDR boosts, the % gain on boss kills is rather tiny.
    Ah I see, that's probably what's going on, because I'd wait for the meter to show up along with the mission score. Thanks for clarifying this for me!
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Does the Wind from DS Ring and the one from Shift stack?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

For Story Board section 062-D, anyone know which NPC they are referring too? I've talked to all that I could think of but still nothing.

Has anyone managed to actually successfully use Ignition Parry? The payoff doesn't really seem all that great.

i have a question , i got the AIS rifle , phantom radar and quotz rod today and my question is : should i go for another round of these 3 weapons or by just grinding these is good enough

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i have a question , i got the AIS rifle , phantom radar and quotz rod today and my question is : should i go for another round of these 3 weapons or by just grinding these is good enough
    It's mandatory that you should, getting them to 60 element means more damage.

Potential on the AIS series of 13s is 10% dmg 13% crit rate and 7% crit dmg? want to make sure i understand the swiki its semi confusing