Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Unless the affix simulator is incorrect:
    Pow III + Power III = Pow IV 20%
    Pow III + Power III + Mut II = 50%
    Correct, I think he meant:
    Power III + Power III + Power III + Mut II = Pow IV 70%
    Last edited by Loveless62; May 5, 2017 at 09:28 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    Power III + Power III + Mut II = 70%
    I use ext receptor with 2x Power IV for 80%, as it also boost flict and alter.
    Any Ext on Units above 3s is ungodly pricey, though. Based on the last es EQ I participated in, I grinded the shit out of it and only came out with like, two 3s and no 4s+.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What's the best method to affixing a weapon up to a full 8 slots? Given it seems almost if not entirely impossible to have 100% chances when upslotting to 7 or 8...

is there an option to remove other player's effects? i know some spells get reduced/ entirely removed because they are too bright but on any Eq boss when everyone is beating the cores i cant see my character would like to play only seeing my character if that makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    is there an option to remove other player's effects? i know some spells get reduced/ entirely removed because they are too bright but on any Eq boss when everyone is beating the cores i cant see my character would like to play only seeing my character if that makes sense?
    There's no way to remove only other play effects, but there's an option to reduce all of the affects in the graphic settings. It makes them less bright and more transparent. I use it so I can see in EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    There's no way to remove only other play effects, but there's an option to reduce all of the affects in the graphic settings. It makes them less bright and more transparent. I use it so I can see in EQs.
    geez i have most of that stuff off it doesn't help nearly enough lol

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    geez i have most of that stuff off it doesn't help nearly enough lol
    I really wish we could further toggle effects off entirely, aswell as specify in turning off all other player effects or only non-party member effects. I don't have a problem with full effects on for 2 or 3 characters, but when there's what looks like a Star collapsing in on itself of Twelve players worth of spark effects all concentrated on a boss' core... I just can't see a damn thing. Even with the game's current "reduced effects" settings.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Velkir View Post
    What's the best method to affixing a weapon up to a full 8 slots? Given it seems almost if not entirely impossible to have 100% chances when upslotting to 7 or 8...
    Yes, 100% from upslotting from 7 to 8 is impossible as your chance are multiplied by 0.3 during that upslot (so 100% becomes 30%). Even in a boost week and the Zenesis' potential, it's still impossible to get 100% everywhere.
    You have to open the slots and then do the affix for 8 slots or be very lucky.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

is Qliphad rlly worth the upgrade with Astra?

How "less bright and transparent" is it? I remember when they first updated the graphics and I used that option, it toned down the effects a lot, and I liked it. But now, even with the option on, it still look the same. Or is it just my end? Did they toned down the tone down effects?