Page 4649 of 4658 FirstFirst ... 364941494549459946394646464746484649465046514652 ... LastLast
Results 46,481 to 46,490 of 46574

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    someone explain the crass pot to me.

something changes to the agiel pot ??

cause that what I read the japanese as... when the agiel pot is activated under the crass weapon the thing switches it to something else
    Lightbanisher Cras' potential is basically a cycle between Ayer's potential and Cras' potential.
    Your base effect is Ayer's potential (12% damage, 20% PP cost reduction and recovery of 20PP every 10 seconds) + when you do 3 normal attack, you switch to the Cras potential for 30 seconds (18% damage, reduction of damage taken of 30% and negation of knockback effects). After 30 seconds, you revert back to Ayer's potential. Then there is cooldown of 30 seconds for the Cras' potential after which, you can do 3 normal attacks again to get the Cras' potential and so on.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    The specific mission to get the Amphitrite stone is to complete 50 daily client orders. To unlock that mission, you have to complete the missions for 25 daily client orders and 30 daily client orders.
    thank you , i will check on which char its more advanced to move on

What are the chat commands to switch rings?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What are the chat commands to switch rings?
    "/sr L/RingNameWithNoSpaces" and "/sr R/RingNameWithNoSpaces"

Also, (unless they have changed it from the last time I checked), you can only change one ring per command, so no changing your L and R at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Lightbanisher Cras' potential is basically a cycle between Ayer's potential and Cras' potential.
    Your base effect is Ayer's potential (12% damage, 20% PP cost reduction and recovery of 20PP every 10 seconds) + when you do 3 normal attack, you switch to the Cras potential for 30 seconds (18% damage, reduction of damage taken of 30% and negation of knockback effects). After 30 seconds, you revert back to Ayer's potential. Then there is cooldown of 30 seconds for the Cras' potential after which, you can do 3 normal attacks again to get the Cras' potential and so on.
    so i guess I am safe then cause techs will not count as a normal attack unless they count the smack back from Phantom after a Tech is casted.
    yeah I am asking because , I want the crass weapon but trying to not get the crass pot activate.

The ayer pot is good but not the crass pot at least for my build.also want the S5
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Sep 19, 2020 at 05:22 AM.

Do you think they'll give us a special stone to make a Zieg weapon every month with the Mission Passe like we have right now?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Do you think they'll give us a special stone to make a Zieg weapon every month with the Mission Passe like we have right now?
    mmmm who knows , maybe next month sega will give a chronos stone o a liberate key

So, a couple questions:

Is Bo/Lu any good? Because it sounds fun on paper, but it seems kinda weak on the tally, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Is the translation for "High Voltage" correct? Because it says "reduce cooldown on active skills upon reset", but I'm getting the reduction despite not resetting.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    So, a couple questions:

Is Bo/Lu any good? Because it sounds fun on paper, but it seems kinda weak on the tally, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Is the translation for "High Voltage" correct? Because it says "reduce cooldown on active skills upon reset", but I'm getting the reduction despite not resetting.
    I dunno about Bo/Lu, but High Voltage halves the cooldown of any skill you use while it's active. It doesn't need to reset, it's probably just a mistranslation.

I know that Ayer / Cras are the current endgame series, but given limited resources, is there a particular weapon category that benefits the most from everything Ayer / Cras has to offer? And within that category, what's a good combo of SSAs that could be used?