Page 4150 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3150365040504100414041474148414941504151415241534160420042504650 ... LastLast
Results 41,491 to 41,500 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    atra doesn't need a boost though because it already has a pot of 10% as you said and SSA slots. it already does more damage than EPD to begin with. EPD is the thing becoming worthless.
    Atra Rod is NOT as powerful as EPD, there's still the matter of having to use a 1/8 to get the elements at 50% to begin with and the fact that EPD has a lot more T-ATK when fully grinded to 35.

that's just it though we do have better ones coming along. lumiere update/upgrade (whichever sega actually decides to do) and shien exist. both do more with matching element by a good chunk.
    I'll have to see, didn't really read-up about upcoming rods.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Atra Rod is NOT as powerful as EPD, there's still the matter of having to use a 1/8 to get the elements at 50% to begin with and the fact that EPD has a lot more T-ATK when fully grinded to 35.
    i mean... with a proper affix on both atra just beats EPD. i did the calc, i tested with both, same result. there is no point arguing it lol. here

i mean... with a proper affix on both atra just beats EPD. i did the calc, i tested with both, same result. there is no point arguing it lol. here
    I'll be the judge of that, show me the affixes and I'll do math myself.
    Spoiler!

1) the affixes are in the screenshot.
    2) i compared the damage myself with both an atra rod and EPD as i had both when i made crest EPD
    3) my damage calc has never been wrong.

1) the affixes are in the screenshot.
    2) i compared the damage myself with both an atra rod and EPD as i had both when i made crest EPD
    3) my damage calc has never been wrong.
    I think your screenshot is incomplete or something.
    Spoiler!

The affixes are implied by the notation. For Atra, "423" means 4% damage s1, 2% damage s2, and 3% damage s3. "120pw" implies the non-SSA affixes are like astral/ether/grace/weak.

"220pw" for EPD probably implies a 7s affix like astral/ether/mod/sentence triple/tech VI/weak/grace.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

what? to what end are you even saying this? the affix is incomplete? my damage comparison is incomplete? what's incomplete about this? please just admit you are wrong before you make an even worse fool of yourself...
    Spoiler!

Atra can use SSAs while EPD can't, SSAs are enough to not only close the gap but to even surpass EPD.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Ah, I thought the EPD still had the upper hand. Well, any weapon without access to SSA really is almost worthless now.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    The affixes are implied by the notation. For Atra, "423" means 4% damage s1, 2% damage s2, and 3% damage s3. "120pw" implies the non-SSA affixes are like astral/ether/grace/weak.

"220pw" for EPD probably implies a 7s affix like astral/ether/mod/sentence triple/tech VI/weak/grace.
    Oh I see, I thought part of his picture was missing or something. He could have just typed this, wouldn't have taken more than 2 minutes and I would have spared him his next embarrassing reply.

what? to what end are you even saying this? the affix is incomplete? my damage comparison is incomplete? what's incomplete about this? please just admit you are wrong before you make an even worse fool of yourself...
    Hope that made you feel a little foolish and insecure. Anyway, you are correct, your Atra Rod does more output damage than your EDP. That being said, let me know if this scenario would work more to EPD's advantage:

-If I balance the elemental conversion part, so 45% Vs 30%, that leaves 15%. Minus 10% for Atra Rod's pot leaves 5%, minus 5% for S2 & S3 makes all of this even.

-Now, you have 4% more for S1, your S4 for EC Balance and 4 slots for T-ATK. The max you can get with 4 slots is 175 T-ATK.

-Now EPD on the other hand, you have a 155 more T-ATK from grinding it at +35 and you can also get 300 T-ATK with 8 slots.

-Next let's remove common T-ATK, so 455 minus 175 leaves us 280.

-Finally, the S1 at 4%, now let's say we take your formula from last month:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3449507
    I think it's safe to say that that remaining 280 T-ATK is worth about 6% of damage, so minus 4%, that leaves more or less an extra 2% of extra damage for EPD, yes no?
    Spoiler!