Page 4397 of 4491 FirstFirst ... 33973897429743474387439443954396439743984399440044074447 ... LastLast
Results 43,961 to 43,970 of 44907
  1. #43961

    Default

    I just got into PSO2 recently and Iím having trouble buying AC. I live in the US and thereís not really an easy way for me to get some. I tried the seagm website to do the web money. But they wouldnít accept my PayPal payment and it automatically locked me out of trying to pay through PayPal and they canít do anything about it even though itís from their side. So I decided I was going to try the PSO2es method but I have an iPhone. So I downloaded the Nox APP player emulator on my PC I downloaded PSO2es through the tweeker and it ran fine was even able to link my PSO2 account. I then had to make a google play account. But when trying to pay through the app it says ďError the transaction cannot be completed.Ē Which is weird because I added 2 credit cards, VISA and MasterCard, with accurate billing info and then I tried PayPal and that didnít work either. Iím not sure what I need to do as everything Iíve seen online doesnít say anything about this stuff and I need help in order to buy some AC.

  2. #43962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroths Masamune View Post
    I just got into PSO2 recently and Iím having trouble buying AC. I live in the US and thereís not really an easy way for me to get some. I tried the seagm website to do the web money. But they wouldnít accept my PayPal payment and it automatically locked me out of trying to pay through PayPal and they canít do anything about it even though itís from their side. So I decided I was going to try the PSO2es method but I have an iPhone. So I downloaded the Nox APP player emulator on my PC I downloaded PSO2es through the tweeker and it ran fine was even able to link my PSO2 account. I then had to make a google play account. But when trying to pay through the app it says ďError the transaction cannot be completed.Ē Which is weird because I added 2 credit cards, VISA and MasterCard, with accurate billing info and then I tried PayPal and that didnít work either. Iím not sure what I need to do as everything Iíve seen online doesnít say anything about this stuff and I need help in order to buy some AC.
    I think it gives that error occasionally with brand new Google accounts to prevent fraud and such, especially if you were trying to charge a large amount. You may just need to wait a week or so and try again.


  3. #43963

    Default

    you can buy web money from retailer but you still need to create wm account that require you to fake jp address(like use sega hq address) to make it work

  4. #43964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    you can buy web money from retailer but you still need to create wm account that require you to fake jp address(like use sega hq address) to make it work
    If you have the code, you don't actually need to create a separate WebMoney account, you can directly enter the code into the AC charge website; the only problem with WebMoney is the price difference, though that isn't as bad as it used to be (2000AC is ~18USD before applicable sales tax if purchased directly through PSO2es, while a 2000 point WebMoney digital code is 25USD from play-asia).


  5. #43965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I think it gives that error occasionally with brand new Google accounts to prevent fraud and such, especially if you were trying to charge a large amount. You may just need to wait a week or so and try again.
    This is a relief to hear.

  6. #43966

    Default

    Why do Nox NT weapons at +30 sell for 10m?
    Last edited by the_importer_; May 18, 2019 at 10:59 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  7. #43967
    フォーエバーブレイバー milranduil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    probably wopal TA
    Posts
    4,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Why do Nox NT weapons at +30 sell for 10m?
    idk what ship you're on, but they're 2.5mil on ship2

  8. #43968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    idk what ship you're on, but they're 2.5mil on ship2
    Well, prices vary, but there's a shit ton of them fr that price:
    Spoiler!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  9. #43969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well, prices vary, but there's a shit ton of them fr that price:
    Spoiler!
    They'e used as fodders to fast grind 13-14-15* weapons.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

  10. #43970
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well, prices vary, but there's a shit ton of them fr that price:
    Spoiler!
    The market price of an item is determined by the cheapest available source, not the ones in page 7.

    I mean, if we followed the above logic, grinders are worth 10 billion meseta.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •