Page 4455 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 345539554355440544454452445344544455445644574458446545054555 ... LastLast
Results 44,541 to 44,550 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    how common or rare its the mark receptor? , i tried to buy 1 but its too damm freaking terribly awfuly morbid expensive , it was 100 millions , i never saw anything that expensive :S
    Mark Receptor comes only from the Add Ability (Mark Receptor) lab item, which are only available from special circumstances, such as from the scratch bonus for the current support AC scratch or from a special campaign.

The price should speak for the rarity by itself.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Mark Receptor comes only from the Add Ability (Mark Receptor) lab item, which are only available from special circumstances, such as from the scratch bonus for the current support AC scratch or from a special campaign.

The price should speak for the rarity by itself.
    too bad , i guess i have to give up on affixing my 5 weapons to 200 S-atk because of S1 LS S-atk

unless there is an alternative to that , i see no point then

too bad , i guess i have to give up on affixing my 5 weapons to 200 S-atk because of S1 LS S-atk

unless there is an alternative to that , i see no point then
    You don’t need mark for 200 atk. You don’t need mana reverie either.

You only need: Stat 5, Apprentice soul, “name” reverie, grace stat, any 30 atk affix like sentence triple or modulator. Or any variations of that like stat 6 and 35 atk soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    You don’t need mark for 200 atk. You don’t need mana reverie either.

You only need: Stat 5, Apprentice soul, “name” reverie, grace stat, any 30 atk affix like sentence triple or modulator. Or any variations of that like stat 6 and 35 atk soul.
    how could i didnt knew about grace effects that it was what i needed , how nobody told me that when i asked yesterday U_U

how could i didnt knew about grace effects that it was what i needed , how nobody told me that when i asked yesterday U_U
    because some people arent very affix savvy and spending 100mill on a mark receptor right now isnt really ideal
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

My bad, I misunderstood your initial question and were looking for other things to fill in to reach that 200 attack (on the assumption you knew of Grace as that's practically the easiest to obtain of the 200 atk req)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

since the fall of the PSO2 sea server...

Anyone has heard or read of it somewhere where they we're requesting to remove the IP block.It was the SEA team who requested it, so should it not be lifted now that the SEA server is gone
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Aug 16, 2019 at 01:39 AM.

What do the potentials do for the new 15* weapons added for Beach Wars?
    They're on swiki but google translate does its worst to butcher the text so I have no clue what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    What do the potentials do for the new 15* weapons added for Beach Wars?
    They're on swiki but google translate does its worst to butcher the text so I have no clue what it means.
    They are listed on ARKS Visiphone and Bumped. Potential as listed on Bumped: "Potential: Recovers HP & PP when sheathed, based on the damage dealt amount." Potential is same for both Dual Saber and Gunslash.

Thanks.
    Another question, I heard we are supposedly getting a second 15% affix boost soon? If so, any info on the date?
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Aug 17, 2019 at 12:22 AM.