Page 4604 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36044104450445544594460146024603460446054606460746144654 ... LastLast
Results 46,031 to 46,040 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    do the upgraded austere armors still have a set bonus? or was it removed? and where the heck does one get ares stones these days since you cant trade in NT ares weps and olde type doesnt really drop anymore?
    The set bonus was removed, but they were given a buff to their natural stats, so each one now gives 120 HP, 13 PP, 60 All-ATK, +5% S-/R-/T-Resist, +5% Ice-/Wind/Light-Resist, and 40 DEX.

You've got to go kill some Anga and Dio Hunar in Ultimate Quests.

thank's for the answers about the yas5000s i made liberate rifle instead XD
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -

Question for JP version: Now that we have Stil weapons, and with upgrades to Lightstream weapons hinted (if I've understood correctly), are there any 13*s that could be close in performance with maximum extension? Are there meme builds that have a Subclass weapon equipped instead of Mainclass one which are not "useless" (25% or lower than meta builds)? Has there been any news about further extension of 13*s and the introduction of extension of 14*s (since there is a tab already at the craft station)?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Question for JP version: Now that we have Stil weapons, and with upgrades to Lightstream weapons hinted (if I've understood correctly), are there any 13*s that could be close in performance with maximum extension? Are there meme builds that have a Subclass weapon equipped instead of Mainclass one which are not "useless" (25% or lower than meta builds)? Has there been any news about further extension of 13*s and the introduction of extension of 14*s (since there is a tab already at the craft station)?
    the only meme build i know its TE/SU , just use the rose tackt or the dusk tackt , you count with full support passives while you fight as a summoner

if i could , i would carry subclass weapons just in case anga null my whole arsenal
    Last edited by silo1991; Jun 22, 2020 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The Invade-NT 13* are super powerful crafts, definately in the top 5 of all weapons at the moment when crafted at the maximum possible level.

It's really resource consuming to get them to "15*" level but if you want to be able to make a special build with a subclass weapon, Invade-NT is the place to start.

As for the meme build which might work, no idea. FI/BO with Dual Blade, maybe?
    I wonder what the current FI/TE might be like, now.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

So what's this Zero Grind Cost Campaign that comes next week? Do we still need items(grinder, transfer pass) and will cost no meseta?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    So what's this Zero Grind Cost Campaign that comes next week? Do we still need items(grinder, transfer pass) and will cost no meseta?
    It only waves the Dudu fee.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Is it possible to have two different instances of PSO2 Tweaker on your system, one for the JP version and one for the NA version? I tried copying the Tweaker EXE to another folder but it still references the same settings directory.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

You only need one version, you choose which locality you wish to play at the top. You may need a newer version of the Tweaker than you're running right now for this menu to appear.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Is there a way to play the Yamato rematch (4 player) besides waiting the the regular one EQ to randomly be chosen once in a blue moon?

EDIT: 2nd question, how difficult does Area Survey: Remnants of Other Worlds gets the deeper we go?
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jun 26, 2020 at 12:59 AM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!