Page 4268 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 326837684168421842584265426642674268426942704271427843184368 ... LastLast
Results 42,671 to 42,680 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    If you used a Weapon Form Change Pass on a weapon that can be upgraded, and then proceed to upgrade that weapon, will it still keep that appearance, or will it be overwritten since it's technically becoming a different weapon? I feel like it would be the latter, since it would be pretty glitchy if you did a weapon-type change and it kept the form change, but I want to make sure.
    According to the swiki:
    武器フォーム変更を行った武器をアップグレードした場合、 変更した見た目までは引き継がれない 。
    改めて武器フォーム変更を行う必要がある。

Rough translation, "If you upgrade a weapon that has been form changed, the form change will not carry over. You will need to reapply the form change."

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    If you used a Weapon Form Change Pass on a weapon that can be upgraded, and then proceed to upgrade that weapon, will it still keep that appearance, or will it be overwritten since it's technically becoming a different weapon? I feel like it would be the latter, since it would be pretty glitchy if you did a weapon-type change and it kept the form change, but I want to make sure.
    1 step forward, 10 steps back. if you decide to affix or upgrade the weapon you're going to put the camo on you have to reapply it again. from what I know, you have to get another 150 passes again just to add the weapon back (you wont lose the weapon youre using as a camo). literally dumb so make sure your weapon is set and good to go before you apply the camo
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    1 step forward, 10 steps back. if you decide to affix or upgrade the weapon you're going to put the camo on you have to reapply it again. from what I know, you have to get another 150 passes again just to add the weapon back (you wont lose the weapon youre using as a camo). literally dumb so make sure your weapon is set and good to go before you apply the camo
    Not sure where you got the affixing part from, but I affixed my form changed DS and it retained its form change.

Anyone got a full segment clip of Atossa's voice ticket? I checked Youtube, but apparently everyone only cares about Alma's KK voice ticket. I'm debating on whether to trash it in the recycle shop or not, but I may use it on my alt, if her voice clips are good. I can't make a decision on SEGA's 3 clips alone.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

accomplishment: 2nd atra weapon... atra sword created

quick question: given the prices of material switching... it means that if I want an atra with ideal S abilites... that would mean at least 30m... cause the S abilities I want well people are not selling the caps so I have to go the slow mo way....

any quick way around 30m LOL
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Dec 23, 2018 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Good to know...

On same topic. If you use a photon recolorable weapon/camo, like say I use EPD on Atlas EX rod, will the photon color property can still be changed or will it be stuck with default color?

Edit: So Lightstream takt is listed in weapon category change...Does it mean I can exchange takt for another weapon type? If yes, what about element value/type as takt have none :v
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 23, 2018 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Good to know...

On same topic. If you use a photon recolorable weapon/camo, like say I use EPD on Atlas EX rod, will the photon color property can still be changed or will it be stuck with default color?

Edit: So Lightstream takt is listed in weapon category change...Does it mean I can exchange takt for another weapon type? If yes, what about element value/type as takt have none :v
    Just to be clear, the bit of information Kril posted about affxing resetting your form change is incorrect; the form change just needs to be reapplied (at the cost of a new Weapon Form Change Pass) if you upgrade or category change (because by doing either, they are no longer the same weapon).
    Photon Color Change can be used if the mask weapon supports it, so yes, if you mask your Atlas EX Rod as EPD, you can change the color.
    Like Ares-NT, you can trade any Lightstream for a Takt, but you cannot use a Takt to change to any other Weapon type.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 23, 2018 at 11:51 AM.

I'm looking for the exact number values behind each one of austere NT's potentials. Primarily the photon blast potential, and the damage reduction shield (damage reduction amount/duration if any/cooldown time) Can someone show me da wae?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Dec 23, 2018 at 01:06 PM.

Just to make sure that I'm understanding swiki's page correctly: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%...82%BD%E3%83%8A

If I fight DF Persona in XH, the units that drops are the Austere 12★, which are no different from the Austere 11★ units except for the fact that they can now hold rings, but if I fight DF Persona in SH, I'll get the much superior Lightstream units which can be upgraded to be even better?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Just to make sure that I'm understanding swiki's page correctly: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%...82%BD%E3%83%8A

If I fight DF Persona in XH, the units that drops are the Austere 12★, which are no different from the Austere 11★ units except for the fact that they can now hold rings, but if I fight DF Persona in SH, I'll get the much superior Lightstream units which can be upgraded to be even better?
    Celestial units still drop on XH; the chart merely separates based on the level that those items get added to the drop pool (ie. on XH, you get the drop pool for both lv71- and lv86-).

Also, technically, the set bonus for Austere units has a bump when going from 11* to 12*; both Rear+Arm and Leg+Weapon give an additional +20 All-ATK over their 11* versions.
    So, just talking Rear+Arm Austere v. Lightstream you get these stats:
    Austere R+A Lightstream R+A
    HP+190
    PP+30
    All-ATK+80
    S-Resist+8%
    R-Resist+8%
    T-Resist+10%
    S-DEF+658
    R-DEF+602
    T-DEF+630
    HP+200
    PP+30
    All-ATK+100
    S-Resist+10%
    R-Resist+10%
    T-Resist+10%
    S-DEF+742
    R-DEF+742
    T-DEF+742
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 23, 2018 at 01:59 PM.