Page 3856 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2856335637563806384638533854385538563857385838593866390639564356 ... LastLast
Results 38,551 to 38,560 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    thanks, and yes, I was referring to the weapons, dang..... if I'd know I should have invested my fuses on upgrading units instead (I somewhat already know what differs on units) :v
    Well, you still need the same amount of fuses to unlock Antithesis Trainer on a Zenesis as you do to trade one for a Qliphad, so it wouldn't really make a difference there.

I want to main BO but can't find any guides that help explain varying skills and techniques. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by darciaz View Post
    I want to main BO but can't find any guides that help explain varying skills and techniques. Any help?
    These guides pretty much cover most basics(Jet Boot; Dual Blade), though they are a bit older; the biggest thing to note is that with the release of Ep.5, the off-element damage of Elemental Stance has been raised to 1.15x damage, meaning that Break SD Bonus is far less useful for off-element Dual Blades than it was before.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    These guides pretty much cover most basics(Jet Boot; Dual Blade), though they are a bit older; the biggest thing to note is that with the release of Ep.5, the off-element damage of Elemental Stance has been raised to 1.15x damage, meaning that Break SD Bonus is far less useful for off-element Dual Blades than it was before.
    Specifically, Break Stance DB Bonus is a 15.75% boost when Break Stance is maxed. It's not even a 1% increase over Elemental Stance, so there's no real point in taking it anymore.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Since the game isn't up and I can't check, what grind cap does the Yamigarasu-NT come at? And I assume soul receptor works as normal so long as its in the affix somewhere?
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    Since the game isn't up and I can't check, what grind cap does the Yamigarasu-NT come at? And I assume soul receptor works as normal so long as its in the affix somewhere?
    All CF and handout 13*s start at Overgrind Limit 30, which means you'll need five extra copies to max.

However, if you get one from an E-Trial, then its Overgrind Limit will be randomized between 30 and 34, just like a dropped 13*.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    All CF and handout 13*s start at Overgrind Limit 30, which means you'll need five extra copies to max.

However, if you get one from an E-Trial, then its Overgrind Limit will be randomized between 30 and 34, just like a dropped 13*.
    I gotten a few from E-trial and pretty sure they are all 30, think for them to have 31+ overgrind limit it actually have to be a drop that you pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Syanonn View Post
    I gotten a few from E-trial and pretty sure they are all 30, think for them to have 31+ overgrind limit it actually have to be a drop that you pick up.
    Yeah they need to be drops to have overlimits.
    Hope sega fixes that lmao,feel bad for anyone trying to get etrial 13*s maxed out.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Hope sega fixes that lmao,feel bad for anyone trying to get etrial 13*s maxed out.
    Why would anyone actively try to +35 those instead of CF ones unless they already had a bunch in the first place?

where to find D-5 mob from reverse bingo?