Page 4530 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 353040304430448045204527452845294530453145324533454045804630 ... LastLast
Results 45,291 to 45,300 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    "Free" comes with caveats, and I don't like owing people anything.
    but WHO just goes to some randos room and does this? no one does this, not even on accident to drop that many presents and CONFIRM it to put it in someones room! literally anyone here reading our conversation can go to your room and pretend they "accidentally" did this (assuming your IGN is the same) or pretend to be a JP player and pass it off. Theres no way someone did this on accident and is going to come back asking for the stuff back if they haven't done so already.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    but WHO just goes to some randos room and does this?
    A secret admirer or a creep. Possibly someone who knows that Anduril is active in fashion and hopes to see some of their characters with the accessories that are included in the present box.

Generally I offload small room items (like cups) that I don't want into people's rooms instead of vendoring them.

-=EDIT=-
    Or someone who messed up badly and is now banging their head on the wall for gifting the wrong person.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jan 23, 2020 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Generally I offload small room items (like cups) that I don't want into people's rooms instead of vendoring them.
    For what reason?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    For what reason?
    For the lulz. No specific reason.Someone may like it. If not, oh well, they got 200 meseta.

Issue cleared up; some kind, anonymous people were being exceedingly nice, not realizing I can turn into a paranoid mess.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 23, 2020 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Issue cleared up; kind, anonymous people being exceeding nice, not realizing I can turn into a paranoid mess.
    at least its not an stalker like brainy from hey arnold , that would be disturbing :S

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quick, everyone go into Anduril's room and leave stuff lying around as a prank.

I kid, don't really do that.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

It was definitely someone from PSO-World, considering they knew that Anduril wanted the Abeille Hair "so badly".

On topic: I don't know which Liberate I am going to make, but I have no idea what to go for, S4-wise. Any ideas? S4: Calming Intent seems like the most reasonable option.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

It was definitely someone from PSO-World, considering they knew that Anduril wanted the Abeille Hair "so badly".

On topic: I don't know which Liberate I am going to make, but I have no idea what to go for, S4-wise. Any ideas? S4: Calming Intent seems like the most reasonable option.
    if you want to use S4 calming intent , go for TMG , but this idea its for a Hero so you want also gunslash S5 :P

S4: Colossal Radiance is a good, inexpensive, general purpose option (40PP every 10 seconds when near a boss).

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Quick, everyone go into Anduril's room and leave stuff lying around as a prank.

I kid, don't really do that.
    It's too late now. There are eggs.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 23, 2020 at 06:41 PM.