Page 3809 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2809330937093759379938063807380838093810381138123819385939094309 ... LastLast
Results 38,081 to 38,090 of 46801

jumping dodge is no use for hero class

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    just put m in front of it /mla
    I mean the table one is male version where the leg is a bit wide open which I don't want for my female char.

I would like to know if there is a level or gear requirement in BQ for Grades? Kills for Bingo only count if I kill the mob or can a party member kill it for me?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I would like to know if there is a level or gear requirement in BQ for Grades? Kills for Bingo only count if I kill the mob or can a party member kill it for me?
    You need to be 80/80 for grade 3+, but there's no other gear or level requirements.

If you see the exp pop up (or anything that would replace it) then you get credit, regardless of who did the last blow or most damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Pretty sure it's in fun scratch right now.
    I think it is as well, #332 or something I think (would need to log on to check for sure on the exact number; unless they are asking about a different one). I have spent well over 12k FUN so far trying to get a shop pass (serious inventory issues, even with all the bonus ones minus premium since f2p), and while I haven't gotten a shop pass, I did get two of these LAs. I checked the player shop just in case to see if it was worth anything, and on my ship at least, it is going for a couple hundred thousand last I checked. Never seen more than a few FUN scratch items go for five-figure range or so, so one going for six-figures is interesting.

-----

Quote Originally Posted by Manakura View Post
    Any chance I could get a quick rundown of the current affixes (Souls, Power 4 with 6 slots etc) that I should be looking out for before trashing my weapons into either photon spheres, ex cubes or meseta?
    I don't have any answers for you, but I would like to add a second voice to asking this question. As I mentioned above, I am having serious inventory issues right now and this would help me out as well. (And people, at the time, wondered why they added gathering back when they did... heh... to waste hundreds of inventory space and incentivize more players to get premium maybe?)

Sure, some of my current predicament is hoarder/that-looks-cool-so-I-will-keep-it-for-now issues on my part, but there are still a ton of things I am keeping under the assumption it is worth keeping for either affix fodder or selling, when it may actually be worthless/useless. This is making some parts of the game really troublesome right now, like trying to get multiple Beach Wars runs in while it is up, touching any new content, etc. Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    playing hero now at level 80... have the following L rings on my defense at the moment... air reversal , step ja combo and step Jump.
    so now I have more slot for L open... I have another two rings but cannot decide. They are jumping dodge and just reversal
    You dont need step JA since a JA happens naturally for any hero starting an attack outside of a combo. so stepping and attacking is already a free JA without you needing to actually do it.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    jumping dodge is no use for hero class
    Considering you can double jump off a jumping dodge jump,its very beneficial. Especially with ground based AoE attacks such as the castle mexican wave and deus escas root wave.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Counts if anyone kills the mob while you're in the mpa.
    Spoiler!

Does the new Omega Reverie affix boost any other affix?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Does the new Omega Reverie affix boost any other affix?
    Not as far as anyone knows, but Omega Reverie itself is boosted by Fabula Soul.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Not as far as anyone knows, but Omega Reverie itself is boosted by Fabula Soul.
    Got it, thanks.

Are there any chat commands that can be used to equip units? Hoping for some kind of shortcut to swap to my Lucky Rise units before the big crystal break at the end of EQs.

Is it possible to cumulate more than one sentence SAF on a weapon? Like sentence triple+power+arma. I did try with simulator but each time it replace previous with the other one I want to add.