Page 4129 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3129362940294079411941264127412841294130413141324139417942294629 ... LastLast
Results 41,281 to 41,290 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Sup guys. Been trying to set up a zodiac layered outerwear on top of a baseware, but for some reason, the armor of the layered wear always changed to red by default when equipping rolf remodel leaf basewear. I have tried using a color change pass but it only alters the cape's and accessories colors. Is this a bug or intended?

Attachment 41652

Notice that I'm using the Chestnut zodiac outer wear.
    The armor portion of the Zodiac [Ou] always changes to the secondary color of the base wear, which in the case of the Rolf Leaf is red. There is no way to change it.

Thank you, sad to see it's this way.

Was there any confirmation of at least some of the requirements for austere NT weapons yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Was there any confirmation of at least some of the requirements for austere NT weapons yet?
    As far as im aware a magazine(?) interview had it mentioned that it would require
    Nemesis-NT +35
    Slave-NT +35
    Invade-NT +35

This is entirely heresay though,so dont take my word 100% on that.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    As far as im aware a magazine(?) interview had it mentioned that it would require
    Nemesis-NT +35
    Slave-NT +35
    Invade-NT +35

This is entirely heresay though,so dont take my word 100% on that.
    They also said to keep your OG Austere, implying that it could be a plan B to get an Austere NT, or at lease allow you to trade it for an Invade-NT.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

How is it possible for this person to not take any damage. I know about "L/Tech C Parrying", I have one, but in certain parts of the video, this person has been getting hit for over the ring's protection time limit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OA5fhjf76I
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    How is it possible for this person to not take any damage. I know about "L/Tech C Parrying", I have one, but in certain parts of the video, this person has been getting hit for over the ring's protection time limit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OA5fhjf76I
    In the first boss, Ilgrant's charge time can be lower than the skill ring's invuln time (min. 0.55s vs max. 0.60s). And that's not even the shortest possible.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    In the first boss, Ilgrant's charge time can be lower than the skill ring's invuln time (min. 0.55s vs max. 0.60s). And that's not even the shortest possible.
    Yes, a lot of techs can be crafted to charge faster, but that wasn't my question. Look at 0:55 seconds, the enemy's attack lasted for over 1 second and the player did not get any damage just by charging during that entire time.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Yes, a lot of techs can be crafted to charge faster, but that wasn't my question. Look at 0:55 seconds, the enemy's attack lasted for over 1 second and the player did not get any damage just by charging during that entire time.
    Not sure what attack you're refering to. The attack before, he was still inside the invuln window of the step; the attack after, he re-casts just before the attack tick hits, and there are no more ticks to get hit by.
    Last edited by Shoterxx; Jun 17, 2018 at 03:40 PM.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Not sure what attack you're refering to. The attack before, he was still inside the invuln window of the step; the attack after, he re-casts just before the attack tick hits, and there are no more ticks to get hit by.
    Sorry, meant 0:55 of the gameplay, not the YouTube Video.
    Spoiler!