Page 4131 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3131363140314081412141284129413041314132413341344141418142314631 ... LastLast
Results 41,301 to 41,310 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    "Save & Depart" keeps the support partner in the room even if they're running the quest.
    Thanks. Never been bothered what's that button does after all this time, thought it let the support partner repeat the order automatically or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    even though your playername is japanese and you can speak japanese?

so what's the condition for reporting player?

i just say reset because the last vardha he took 1-2 minutes to reset. like he is afk. (the reset before is not that long)
    Your player name doesn't mean anything if they can see if you're connecting from overseas. Even if you're japanese staying overseas or can speak japanese fluently if you connect to the game server from outside of glorious land of samurai, they have right to not provide you any support (or just outright ban your ID). It's okay as long as whoever handling your report ticket decide to not care though.

You can report player through character menu accessible from nearby character menu or by selecting their character with mouse cursor to bring up the menu, report button is under "others" if you set character menu display setting to "display as categories".
    Personally i think it's partially your own fault though, should have never joined a random party for an EQ where you want to do stuff as fast as possible.

isn't that means it safe with private proxy? though it still means i'm dead if they use postal address or real address..

nah everything with pub is a wrong though, no pt means no triboost 40%, have pt means join with rude player and maybe leecher, only pt with friends and team is right, but no one in my team online at that time and friends already play with their team.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post

nah everything with pub is a wrong though, no pt means no triboost 40%, have pt means join with rude player and maybe leecher, only pt with friends and team is right, but no one in my team online at that time and friends already play with their team.
    Form your own Party before it starts or use a PT maker when you jump down and you can reset asap when your done each run. I had someone complaining in my PT last night they couldnt grab everything despite putting that in the description so they left and saved me a kick.

40% Party Tri Boost is always nice but you always get people who dont want to join for whatever reason

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

So, question:

Coming back from a rather long stint of not playing. Think my Hero had some pretty decent gear, but nothing phenomenal. His units are some... I think they were Saikai ones I whipped up, ground out, and boosted to Ex level 8 or so? Which leads to my question:

Is it worth trying to grind out the 900 total medals for a full Ray set of units from the 2018 medal shop, and then grabbing a single +35 Ray weapon for my character?

Edit: Also, what would be the best way to grind them out? I know the Driving Rain quest drops a bunch, but not sure what other means are in-game right now to grind them out in anywhere near as efficient a manner.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Just curious, what's the T-ATK of EPD at +30 (not +35)?

Off-topic, what's the maximum ATK that you can put on an 8 slot weapon?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Just curious, what's the T-ATK of EPD at +30 (not +35)?

Off-topic, what's the maximum ATK that you can put on an 8 slot weapon?
    2008 t-atk on +30 EPD.

I think the max ATK you can affix on an 8s weapon is 280 unless I'm forgetting something. It would be along the lines of Astral Soul, Ether Factor, Stat VI, +40 Reverie, Modulator, Sentence Triple, Flict/Alter (or Ability IV), and Grace. I wouldn't 8s without Phrase Weak though, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Edit: Also, what would be the best way to grind them out? I know the Driving Rain quest drops a bunch, but not sure what other means are in-game right now to grind them out in anywhere near as efficient a manner.
    I can't speak on units, but, as far as I know, the only non-EQ way to get medals is the LQs in rotation right now, but you don't get that many per run.

Quote Originally Posted by ohpz View Post
    2008 t-atk on +30 EPD.

I think the max ATK you can affix on an 8s weapon is 280 unless I'm forgetting something. It would be along the lines of Astral Soul, Ether Factor, Stat VI, +40 Reverie, Modulator, Sentence Triple, Flict/Alter (or Ability IV), and Grace. I wouldn't 8s without Phrase Weak though, tbh.
    Well I recall reading that it was a bit under 300, so that sounds about right. Another question, I don't how to calculate the ATK value in %. Is it you current ATK with everything equipped, base alone or base + mag?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well I recall reading that it was a bit under 300, so that sounds about right. Another question, I don't how to calculate the ATK value in %. Is it you current ATK with everything equipped, base alone or base + mag?
    if you're referring to the % dmg increase you'll get by affixing your epd, then it's your total attack in the stat menu. so if for example you had 4500 with 0s epd and 4800 after, then it would be a (4800-4500)/4500*100 increase (6.67%).

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    40% Party Tri Boost is always nice but you always get people who dont want to join for whatever reason
    That's exactly because of what you said literally one sentence earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I had someone complaining in my PT last night they couldnt grab everything despite putting that in the description so they left and saved me a kick.
    Player distrust is so high that I have witnessed an mpa with 6 PT makers (it was during Deus days). I think I have saved the screenshot from that, I'll check it when I get home. Noone trusted the rest that they'd let them collect everything before resetting. After having fallen for that multiple times during the first months I played, I refuse to not be the leader of a party in a non-premade mpa.