Page 4134 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3134363440344084412441314132413341344135413641374144418442344634 ... LastLast
Results 41,331 to 41,340 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    er, SAF say on the wep that it's 100% transfer.
    Spoiler!
    I knew about the SSA since I read about it when they came out, but as for regular SAF, I wasn't playing when NT weapons came out and never actually tried to transfer one. I knew they had 100% success rate when you affixed the one that came naturally to the weapon you got, but I didn't know it stayed 100% when you transferred it to another weapon. Oh well, live and learn, at lease there's no such thing as an SAF for units, I would cried for real if I had waste money for those.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You get the spread attack when you use a normal attack, a dive roll attack, or a special bullet shot (Weak and Bind), but not to any PA. As to the range that the damage portion of the Pot activates, here is a post that shows it relative to where Standing Snipe also activates:
    Spoiler!

Essentially, Spread Needle is more of a mid- to close-range weapon, and since the spread attack goes out from a single point into a wide spread, it does good single-target zero-range damage.
    I kinda don't understand that picture. Is the area both Sharp Shooter & needle shot that "small"?
    From what I know, Sharp Shooter activation range is about 1 diveroll. I don't have Spread Needle, but Swiki said the needle shot has 3 diveroll range. Well I guess 3 diveroll range still kinda short range.

Edit: Ah now I kinda see what happen. Swiki do put a notice that 10% damage boost is applied up to 2.5 diveroll range. So pretty much only have 1.5 diveroll left for both Sharp Shooter & Spread Needle's potential.
    Last edited by Velmoria; Jun 21, 2018 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I knew about the SSA since I read about it when they came out, but as for regular SAF, I wasn't playing when NT weapons came out and never actually tried to transfer one. I knew they had 100% success rate when you affixed the one that came naturally to the weapon you got, but I didn't know it stayed 100% when you transferred it to another weapon. Oh well, live and learn, at lease there's no such thing as an SAF for units, I would cried for real if I had waste money for those.
    okay i was confused what the hell was being referred to, had to read back 2 pages.

SAF on usage is 100% always. after that, they can only be transferred like a regular affix if possible, so astral soul, even SAF, can only be transferred using soul receptor at 10% base, sentence triple using sentence receptor, etc. the exception is of course SSA which are always 100%.

Err... no? I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

The point is: if you have a Ray weapon with an Astral Soul SAF, the transfer rate will always be 100%, BUT if you transfer it to another weapon (say, on your shiny 14 stars super duper rare) the Ray weapon will be sacrificed in the transfer and the Astral Soul will become a "regular" abilty. You will not be able to further transfer it at 100%. (if you want to re-affix your weapon for example)

However, if you affix the Astral Soul SAF onto that same Ray weapon, the Ray weapon will obviously not disappear and so the Astral Soul ability will always be considered a SAF so it will always stay at 100%. So you can transfer it to itself again and again as you upslot it. That's what you use to create 6-7-8 slots fodders.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

What mission is spammable for the most Meseta?

SAF isn't 100% on upslot.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    I believe the quests with the highest meseta drop amount are XQs (and you would want to pop a Meseta Booster when running them), but the spammability of those are limited to which 5 floors you pick (more small enemies [more smaller individual meseta drops], or more bosses [less but larger meseta drops]), how fast you can complete them, and the number of Extreme Passes you have. Also, don't forget to do your DOs, as some of the ones that pop up can give decent meseta payout (like the one that gives 250k for killing a VH Bal Rodos).

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Err... no? I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

The point is: if you have a Ray weapon with an Astral Soul SAF, the transfer rate will always be 100%, BUT if you transfer it to another weapon (say, on your shiny 14 stars super duper rare) the Ray weapon will be sacrificed in the transfer and the Astral Soul will become a "regular" abilty. You will not be able to further transfer it at 100%. (if you want to re-affix your weapon for example)

However, if you affix the Astral Soul SAF onto that same Ray weapon, the Ray weapon will obviously not disappear and so the Astral Soul ability will always be considered a SAF so it will always stay at 100%. So you can transfer it to itself again and again as you upslot it. That's what you use to create 6-7-8 slots fodders.
    oy vey, when i say transfer i mean to a different weapon. i don't think i'd ever say transfer if i'm affixing the SAF to itself because after all the SAF is the weapon itself.

XQ with meseta booster is great, the stages with many enemies especially. You can even sell the grinders you got from running the stages as well for extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    SAF isn't 100% on upslot.
    Maybe he was referring on how SAF will stay there as long as it's original weapon exist even if you failing the upslotting process, not really sure myself since i never have guts to risk it for a test.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jun 22, 2018 at 01:47 AM.

endless quest