Page 4135 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3135363540354085412541324133413441354136413741384145418542354635 ... LastLast
Results 41,341 to 41,350 of 46801

The upslot does indeed have an impact on the rate for SAF abilities, but if the affix fails you can always "reuse" it since it's innate to the weapon.
    That's how I made my Astral 7 slots fodder. (I'm waiting to get another quliphad talis to get that sweet +35 and actually do the affixing)

As for meseta quests, I have no idea if endless quest is really indicated but XQ floors 27 and 47 of the ruins and seabed tower have quite a bit of enemies. Also XQ floor 31 of Forest and Dragon. If you ever get a 50% meseta ticket from the dailies, I recommend those.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

how are people still confused all this time about SAF's still?

Because they only use them in some specific contexts.
    Prior to needing to have a 7 slot astral fodder I didn't even think about the mechanics of SAF outside of "I need this weapon at +35 that I'm going to lose in the affxing process". People don't start thinking about every game mechanic right off the bat.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

for Force and techs, is cast time better than tech damage?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    for Force and techs, is cast time better than tech damage?
    Conventional wisdom says go for the power ones for bosses, though this may vary a bit from tech to tech. Ilgrants, for instance, I'll go power all day every day, but Ragrants I went speed. Mobbing techs, on the other hand - if you're in a party or an MPA, you might find that your powerful technique is just too slow to even hit mobs.

Give swiki's DPS chart a look see, but be aware that these calculations are likely done under 'ideal' circumstances.

Fire link
    Last edited by Hysteria1987; Jun 23, 2018 at 06:24 PM.

How much HP does boosted Maggy have? I keep failinjg runs trying to whittle away his HP but each party the last 3-4 runs keeps failing... >.>; Anybody have a guessimate? And should I stick to busted FoTe and SuFI instead of HuFi (I am busting by butt to get damage thru this dumb EQ)?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    How much HP does boosted Maggy have? I keep failinjg runs trying to whittle away his HP but each party the last 3-4 runs keeps failing... >.>; Anybody have a guessimate? And should I stick to busted FoTe and SuFI instead of HuFi (I am busting by butt to get damage thru this dumb EQ)?
    Normal XH Magatsu has about 65million HP according to the swiki, so the boosted should have somewhere around 200million HP, give or take a few million.

HuFi has the problem that it needs to actually connect to Magatsu.
    I'm actually genuinely not remembering what I do to hit those knees. Kaiser Rise with wired lance, I think, but I'm sure there must be an appropriate PA with other weapons. Sacred Skewer and...

Anyway. Once both knees are out you can reach targets with just about any weapon and any PA thanks to the bonus in mobility that you are granted.
    The real game changer is wheter you succeed in the different emergency codes or not, as Magatsu will move on faster everytime you miss one of those.
    Last edited by Saffran; Jun 25, 2018 at 03:30 PM.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Most of my logs put him right around 278~ million HP, with the fights ranging from 5:44 - 6:43 in expert mpas.
    Last edited by ohpz; Jun 26, 2018 at 12:02 AM.

How to finish bingo card reverse side D2 and B5?

I have finished EP1 and started EP2 now and no new title is available. But D2 and B5 both are not completed.