Page 4224 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 322437244124417442144221422242234224422542264227423442744324 ... LastLast
Results 42,231 to 42,240 of 46801

PS_Messages_20181020_091633.jpg
    Can someone tell me what these caps are?
    And to the person who commented on that last question, multipliers also stack or multiply eachother. Like two 50% boosts = 125% boost.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Catalyst for swapping XQ Spellstone.

Lol new question, is there any way to like a post? I thought it might be that thing on the bottom right, but I clicked it on and off a few times and had no idea what it did. I wanted a way to thank people without cluttering up the thread with thank you posts.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    And to the person who commented on that last question, multipliers also stack or multiply eachother. Like two 50% boosts = 125% boost.
    Boosts of different types (ie. Daily Triboost, Triboost +100%, EXP +75%, RDR+250%, etc.) do stack additively, but you can't stack the same booster type (ie. you can't stack EXP+50% and EXP+75%).
    There are some boost that are multiplicative, but only when it comes to EXP; they are Party Boost, Drink EXP boost, and Team Tree boost.
    Additionally, EXP Boosts you get from PSEs, for killing infected enemies, and during Bonus quests are also multiplicative.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Lol new question, is there any way to like a post? I thought it might be that thing on the bottom right, but I clicked it on and off a few times and had no idea what it did. I wanted a way to thank people without cluttering up the thread with thank you posts.
    No, but you could always leave a thank you message on their profile page, or send a thank you via PM.
    The icon at the bottom of posts is the multi-quote toggle.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 20, 2018 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Boosts of different types (ie. Daily Triboost, Triboost +100%, EXP +75%, RDR+250%, etc.) do stack additively, but you can't stack the same booster type (ie. you can't stack EXP+50% and EXP+75%).
    There are some boost that are multiplicative, but only when it comes to EXP; they are Party Boost, Drink EXP boost, and Team Tree boost.
    Additionally, EXP Boosts you get from PSEs, for killing infected enemies, and during Bonus quests are also multiplicative.

No, but you could always leave a thank you message on their profile page, or send a thank you via PM.
    The icon at the bottom of posts is the multi-quote toggle.
    I think you missed the original question, that was about a potential. Someone thought that things were either flat values or multiplied those flat values, they didn't know multipliers could multiply other ones. Also thanks for the advice lol.
    v2.567486457.968

What is the most optimal way to put out DPS in apprentice form? Forgo JAs and just jump -> Fortissimo Kick with drones out?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What is the most optimal way to put out DPS in apprentice form? Forgo JAs and just jump -> Fortissimo Kick with drones out?
    Luxurious dream up at all times > drones > be an Elder wannabe and hold Graceful Dance to get the follow-up till PP runs out. Normals are the next best thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Luxurious dream up at all times > drones > be an Elder wannabe and hold Graceful Dance to get the follow-up till PP runs out. Normals are the next best thing.
    Then what is the swiki chart not telling me about that 4313 dps value from fortissimo kick?
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%BC%E3%83%A0

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Then what is the swiki chart not telling me about that 4313 dps value from fortissimo kick?
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%BC%E3%83%A0
    It's mostly a theory thing that sadly doesn't work in practice due to many issues
    - reliably looping at lowest height is incredibly hard
    -reliably looping at lowest height also kills your PP like nothing
    -reliably looping at lowest height also means you can only deal with ground-based weakpoints

paper DPS is also the reason why normal 1~9 aren't preferred to graceful dance despite having the better theoretical DPS : perfect JA on all normals is actually not reliable in the slightest so it actually ends up around Graceful Dance DPS in most cases, except you lose the AoE, movement and accuracy
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 21, 2018 at 02:34 PM.

Since I don't have a 14* katana yet, should I use Evleda Bazera, or YamigarasuNT?