Page 4582 of 4620 FirstFirst ... 3582408244824532457245794580458145824583458445854592 ... LastLast
Results 45,811 to 45,820 of 46197

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
    Where can I go to meet people? I'm new and I feel like I'm not up to par especially when everyone is running with full grown mags and amazing end game gear. I play on NA servers.

Is there a more popular ship? I'm on the first ship. I still havent made any kind of friends on this and I'm lvl 35 main and 22 sub. Would be nice to meet people!
    You'll usually find more people on Block-001 or Block-002 on any of the Ships. Also, try looking for Alliances that are recruiting through the Visiphone. Additionally, it may be a good idea to check out the official NA forums as there is even a section for Alliances that are recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    dood , just use a 50% triboost and play/struggle on earth free fields . i suggest Las vegas because you kill more enemies per round

and for your mental health avoid riding quest X_O
    Why would I want to run Las Vegas with that shit Rideroid and slow spawn rate, what does it drop that I can't buy? I wanted to use the timed ability with exp boost for Tokyo Gold keys.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Why would I want to run Las Vegas with that shit Rideroid and slow spawn rate, what does it drop that I can't buy? I wanted to use the timed ability with exp boost for Tokyo Gold keys.
    The alternative solution is to order it from other players who have it available at their rooms. I have Earth with exp level 5 Timed Abilities available for ordering at my crafting station for example, even though the rest of the stat bonuses are below average. The cost is Photon Drops and Steerias/Steearms/Steelegs

There was this balance update where Hero Boost is reduced by 30% every time you get hit for 20% of your max HP instead of 60% as before.
    Now I saw in the skill sim on arks layer it lists the Hero Boost reduction as 10%, is that wrong or did Sega secretly lower it from 30% (or I didn't notice a new balance update they announced)?

Wich weapong potential for the Cannon Revolsio should I take?

Epicenter: Range dmg increase 6% on weakpoints

or
    Delicate undertaking: Increase Power based on DMG dealt, decrease DMG received based on DMG taken, decrease PP consumption based on PP consumed (16% MAX: 1% per 150,000 DMG Dealt / 750 DMG Taken / 250 PP Consumed)

And how does this second potential work? Do I need to deal this on one target or can I stack on more targets? Does this have to be a single dealt of 150k to work or can it be more than one shots?

I'm a bit confused about the second potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Du1337 View Post
    Wich weapong potential for the Cannon Revolsio should I take?

Epicenter: Range dmg increase 6% on weakpoints

or
    Delicate undertaking: Increase Power based on DMG dealt, decrease DMG received based on DMG taken, decrease PP consumption based on PP consumed (16% MAX: 1% per 150,000 DMG Dealt / 750 DMG Taken / 250 PP Consumed)

And how does this second potential work? Do I need to deal this on one target or can I stack on more targets? Does this have to be a single dealt of 150k to work or can it be more than one shots?

I'm a bit confused about the second potential.
    If this is for the NA server, then your only choice is Epicenter. Currently the NA server does not have the Arena Boosters that are needed to unlock Delicate Undertaking.

Oh hehe oops thanksss

JPN-side what happened to Ship 02? Don't see many on.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

Quote Originally Posted by PepperCat View Post
    JPN-side what happened to Ship 02? Don't see many on.
    its been the same as ever

however I'd argue with how Sega's been handling content (prior to the Pandemic delays) it feels like there has been a slow drop off with the playerbase as a whole.

Currently there isn't much to do in game aside run Divide Quest, dailies/weeklies, Leveling Alts, literally ONE relevant EQ with a single unit drop that makes the EQ pointless to run after. The Pandemic is delaying content and we haven't heard much from Sega about the next stream and whats coming forward yet until they get their work at home situation settled and w/e else they have to do. We just have boring boost campaigns the rest of the month and well, it's not really worth playing unless you're bored or trying/getting caught up on gear or w/e else you have to do.

it's not a dead game exactly just not much going on in it
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    The Pandemic is delaying content and we haven't heard much from Sega about the next stream and whats coming forward yet until they get their work at home situation settled and w/e else they have to do.
    Seems like we may be getting a follow up report about the state of the updates for the game soon (mid May). Maybe this week?

※2020年5月中旬までに、続報をお知らせさせていただきます。
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/26038/
    PSO2 JP: Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/