Page 4592 of 4616 FirstFirst ... 3592409244924542458245894590459145924593459445954602 ... LastLast
Results 45,911 to 45,920 of 46154
  1. #45911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The charge time for each stock is four minutes, so eight minutes to get two stock.
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    well isn't ark main missions one-time and can't be repeat
    daily and weekly don't give much meseta either

    - what's a good armor set for lv 50 hu / br
    - where do i get the iristista rainbow astracite ? the ones exchange for 12* weapons
    - i don't have enough melee / dex to equip weapon should i learn melee / dex up ?
    NA server? on the JP server weekyl missions give a ton of meseta, did the NA server change that? Did they at least leave Klotho ta cos as a backup to make money? If not, try daily orders. Helps to have more characters (wih all methods and for getting more all tree reset passes) but dunno if you can have 3 free characters on the NA server as well.

    learning melee/ dex up you mean s-atk / dex up skills? never spec those unless required to get other skills because the amount is minuscule and worthless most of the time, NA server is already at the point where most flat stat boosts are pretty weak. There are a few cases where it's worth it if you have no other good skills or % damage increases left like s-atk (melee) up 2 and 3 on fighter though usually only spec if you are 100% all other skills are not important for you (e.g. fighter has chase skills but even on jp server they are far too conditional to be worth spending more than a couple of sp).

    If you mean mag stats, mainly go for single atk for the class you play, e.g. pure melee for all melee classes as it helps for a good amount of classes, bo and br also benefit from pure dex becuase thats turned 1:1 into melee + tech (bo) and ranged (br) though bo has little use for it because bo offensiv e techs are too weak to bother with, br however can max all bow and katana skills and become a true hybrid so it's good.

    As for armor (units), tbh in PSO2 lvl 50 should not be mu ch of a concern because lvling is absurdly fast, just do some AQs with a couple others and you should get logn PSE burst with tons of enemies and tons of exp (boost properly, always have boosts active cause you can pause boosters in quests where you don't want them) and the featured lvl up quests also give good exp, not to mention eqs (uqs in NA?) giving lots of exp, meaning lvl 50 and such should not last long enough to really care, unless NA is very different from JP in this aspect.

    Can't say much more because no idea how hard or easy it is to get 10-11* units on NA. But swiki has all stats and drop info which should be the same on NA so just use google translate (chrome provides a button for 1 click translation) since all you ever want from swiki are numbers and the occasional short potential description which even google is good enough for.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; May 29, 2020 at 11:24 PM.

  2. #45912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    damn i don't understand how this works
    i have 5 10* weapons in my pocket, i went to the swap shop, then selected 1 photon sphere to exchange but it says i don't have enough item to exchange
    you played on JP, i dont get how you dont already know this
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  3. #45913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thank you.


    NA server? on the JP server weekyl missions give a ton of meseta, did the NA server change that? Did they at least leave Klotho ta cos as a backup to make money? If not, try daily orders. Helps to have more characters (wih all methods and for getting more all tree reset passes) but dunno if you can have 3 free characters on the NA server as well.

    learning melee/ dex up you mean s-atk / dex up skills? never spec those unless required to get other skills because the amount is minuscule and worthless most of the time, NA server is already at the point where most flat stat boosts are pretty weak. There are a few cases where it's worth it if you have no other good skills or % damage increases left like s-atk (melee) up 2 and 3 on fighter though usually only spec if you are 100% all other skills are not important for you (e.g. fighter has chase skills but even on jp server they are far too conditional to be worth spending more than a couple of sp).

    If you mean mag stats, mainly go for single atk for the class you play, e.g. pure melee for all melee classes as it helps for a good amount of classes, bo and br also benefit from pure dex becuase thats turned 1:1 into melee + tech (bo) and ranged (br) though bo has little use for it because bo offensiv e techs are too weak to bother with, br however can max all bow and katana skills and become a true hybrid so it's good.

    As for armor (units), tbh in PSO2 lvl 50 should not be mu ch of a concern because lvling is absurdly fast, just do some AQs with a couple others and you should get logn PSE burst with tons of enemies and tons of exp (boost properly, always have boosts active cause you can pause boosters in quests where you don't want them) and the featured lvl up quests also give good exp, not to mention eqs (uqs in NA?) giving lots of exp, meaning lvl 50 and such should not last long enough to really care, unless NA is very different from JP in this aspect.

    Can't say much more because no idea how hard or easy it is to get 10-11* units on NA. But swiki has all stats and drop info which should be the same on NA so just use google translate (chrome provides a button for 1 click translation) since all you ever want from swiki are numbers and the occasional short potential description which even google is good enough for.
    on NA weekly missions only give 450k a week, this amount is not enough at all
    TA client order give like... 5k meseta now, yes, 5000 meseta

    i don't know how to Lv outside EQ in this game at all, normal client orders give like 10k exp each

    and sometimes i clear a quests, there's a reward box, what are they ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you played on JP, i dont get how you dont already know this
    i have stopped playing for like 6 years, i don't remember most of it lol

  4. #45914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    on NA weekly missions only give 450k a week, this amount is not enough at all
    TA client order give like... 5k meseta now, yes, 5000 meseta

    i don't know how to Lv outside EQ in this game at all, normal client orders give like 10k exp each

    and sometimes i clear a quests, there's a reward box, what are they ?
    i have stopped playing for like 6 years, i don't remember most of it lol
    you're going to need to hit Lv50 before you start seeing the maximum pay out by whenever the next maintenance is (or weekly reset), it'll show you in the menu's when the next reset is. Thats why you're getting a lower amount because your character is still new. Roughly 2mill a week from there

    enjoy SHAQ grinding though
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  5. #45915

    Default

    and how to create the party beacon ?

  6. #45916

    Default

    click on scroll mouse then press shift from that look you will see menu type pattern then chose multi play

  7. #45917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    click on scroll mouse then press shift from that look you will see menu type pattern then chose multi play
    what scroll mouse ? i don't understand lol

    and what's stats for TE/HU TE/FI build ? full Tatk ? what do i feed the mag since rod give TEC and DEX

  8. #45918

    Default

    mouse3 or F9 (crtl+F9 or numpad 9 i guess) it will open quick menu in Jp
    Last edited by oratank; May 30, 2020 at 06:09 AM.

  9. #45919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    on NA weekly missions only give 450k a week, this amount is not enough at all
    TA client order give like... 5k meseta now, yes, 5000 meseta

    i don't know how to Lv outside EQ in this game at all, normal client orders give like 10k exp each

    and sometimes i clear a quests, there's a reward box, what are they ?
    i have stopped playing for like 6 years, i don't remember most of it lol
    As Kril said, lvl 50 + will mean a bigger payout for missions, if it 's the same as on the jp server it's 600k for desynthing / grinding an item (changes each week) and 1mill for getting a total of 200k (instead of the 100k needed below lvl 50) meseta from client orders. So per character per week it's 1.8m meseta each week from lvl 50+.
    Because of this it is best to create all free characters ASAP and start doing missions on them since you can do that from lvl 1 and the moment any other chars hit lvl 50 you'll get even more money, not to mention more daily orders and lvl 20+ zieg cos for lambda grinders.

    Since you can change literally everything besides race and gender for each character you don't have to worry much about what to do with the other characters later and even race and gender are 99% cosmetic (always recommending dewman girls cause they're the cutest and male casts for egular male fashion and also being a Gundam).

    Featured quests (w/e they're called on NA) require to finish with A or S rank and then in campship you get a reward in a box, can't break it but use the accept button, includes trash like low rarity candy and great stuff like bonus keys for absurd amounts of exp or boosters or crests for 13* weapons, etc. depending on luck. If you finish the quest with A / S rank and go straight to the lobby via "abandon quest" options you will not get it and have to do the quest again with A / S rank. Don't have select a featured quest via the menu, e.g. if forest exploration is featured and you start it right from the gate and finish with a/ s / rank you'll still get the reward.

  10. #45920

    Default

    weekly quests reward are nerf on NA, i'm Lv 60 but the enhance quest only reward 150k

    feature quests on NA are called recommended quests

    what's the best sub for force ? do we use full tech mag for that ?
    for te/hu, what mag ? melee / tech or full tech ?
    Last edited by sol_trigger; May 31, 2020 at 01:09 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •