Page 3858 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2858335837583808384838553856385738583859386038613868390839584358 ... LastLast
Results 38,571 to 38,580 of 46801

which among the three (Fornis, Yamigarasu, or Evleda katana) should I focus on upgrading and what is stronger? I just want to +35 one weapon of the three

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    which among the three (Fornis, Yamigarasu, or Evleda katana) should I focus on upgrading and what is stronger? I just want to +35 one weapon of the three
    Assuming that you are hitting the conditions for the Potentials, Fornis (enemy is weak to Fire, Dark, or whatever element the Fornis is) and Yamigarasu (you are alternating PAs) should be about the same (14% damage increase), but Elveda is non-conditional, albeit with a lower damage increase (8%).

If you are just going for the +35, then Yamigarasu is your best bet:
    Assuming just 1 character over lv50 and you make fresh characters for the sake of getting the Yamigarasu to +35:
    • Day 1: 1 Yamigarasu from CO and 204/114 Feathers
      • 204 if all three characters can take on lv41 Quartz, 114 if only one can

• Each subsequent day: 39 feathers.

At 60 Feathers per Yamigarasu, you need 300 to get the 5 extra needed, so it would take between 3 and 5 days to +35 it.
    If you happen to have 3 characters at lv50+, then you can get it to +35 the first day (3 from CO, 3 from using 180 of your 204 Feathers).
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 14, 2017 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Assuming that you are hitting the conditions for the Potentials, Fornis (enemy is weak to Fire, Dark, or whatever element the Fornis is) and Yamigarasu (you are alternating PAs) should be about the same (14% damage increase), but Elveda is non-conditional, albeit with a slightly lower damage increase (8%).
    If you are just going for the +35, then Yamigarasu is your best bet; even if you only have one character over lv50, you can get enough Feathers to +35 it in a week with all 3 of your free characters due to being able to get 13 feather er character per day.
    So... Where does Yami-NT's Weaponoid Potential fit into all of this?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So... Where does Yami-NT's Weaponoid Potential fit into all of this?
    If I'm looking at it right, it is a 5% damage increase for properly Just Guarding and not taking damage other than what might result from the Just Guard for a max of 15% damage increase (ie. Just Guard three times to get the 15%), so it still fits the conditional nature of the first part of my statement.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 14, 2017 at 12:16 AM.

Friendly reminder that if you play es, if you burn off an entire Drive gauge in one sitting, you can get an extra... 25~30 Gold Raven Feathers? Assuming you only play the hardest difficulty Special Quest.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Assuming that you are hitting the conditions for the Potentials, Fornis (enemy is weak to Fire, Dark, or whatever element the Fornis is) and Yamigarasu (you are alternating PAs) should be about the same (14% damage increase), but Elveda is non-conditional, albeit with a lower damage increase (8%).

If you are just going for the +35, then Yamigarasu is your best bet:
    Assuming just 1 character over lv50 and you make fresh characters for the sake of getting the Yamigarasu to +35:
    • Day 1: 1 Yamigarasu from CO and 204/114 Feathers
      • 204 if all three characters can take on lv41 Quartz, 114 if only one can

• Each subsequent day: 39 feathers.

At 60 Feathers per Yamigarasu, you need 300 to get the 5 extra needed, so it would take between 3 and 5 days to +35 it.
    If you happen to have 3 characters at lv50+, then you can get it to +35 the first day (3 from CO, 3 from using 180 of your 204 Feathers).
    wow, that was informative
    I'll go get Yamigarasu then, I also got some yami drops from the EQ, I think I only need one more to have its max grind.

Just one more thing, I got this Yami OT in the past, the pot is increase gurren and sakura endo dmg by 20%+, is it gone in the NT ver of the werapon?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Just one more thing, I got this Yami OT in the past, the pot is increase gurren and sakura endo dmg by 20%+, is it gone in the NT ver of the werapon?
    Yamigarsu-NT only has the old TAJA one and the new Just Guard Weaponoid one.

Is it worth to buy a 77m weapon camo? Since I can easily sell it back at any time?

Or do they get stuck and dont sell? I mean its a discontinued thing that should only go up in price forever right?

Ive never spent so much money in one go before so Im apprehensive but on paper it seems risk free.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Is it worth to buy a 77m weapon camo? Since I can easily sell it back at any time?

Or do they get stuck and dont sell? I mean its a discontinued thing that should only go up in price forever right?

Ive never spent so much money in one go before so Im apprehensive but on paper it seems risk free.
    I think no camo worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I think no camo worth it.
    Well thats not the point, I agree but it seems to be essentially free since I can sell it back whenever I get bored with it.

Im wondering if anyone else does this with camos.