Page 4222 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 322237224122417242124219422042214222422342244225423242724322 ... LastLast
Results 42,211 to 42,220 of 46801

The other day I dropped a bode unit with 4 slots and soul catalyst, with no other redeeming abilities. Would it be worth it to affix astral soul to it, or just go with a normal affix? I'm not the best affix planner but i gather that 3 fodder slots would be consumed by other soul catalyst gear, the likeliness of them having decent affixes low, leaving the last fodder only to have decent affixes, right?

Unrelated question, but I also grinded an assault rifle to +35 to unlock ranger & gunner's 80 cap, but it also unlocked hero's cap. I was under the impression that hero's cap only unlocked if you grinded a sword, talis, or tmg, is this not the case?
    Last edited by nullstar; Oct 18, 2018 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    On that note, where can I go to listen to some previews of more music disks?
    Uhh, YouTube?
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Uhh, YouTube?
    Doesn't turn up an accurate result when i searched that disk name in japanese. It isn't translated by tweaker either.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Oct 18, 2018 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nullstar View Post
    Unrelated question, but I also grinded an assault rifle to +35 to unlock ranger & gunner's 80 cap, but it also unlocked hero's cap. I was under the impression that hero's cap only unlocked if you grinded a sword, talis, or tmg, is this not the case?
    Maybe you must have grinded a Sword, TMG or Talis on another character. Then switched to the one that grinded the AR and then you went to the title counter. Since you need titles to complete that CO, other characters can clear the condition for another.
    If you never grinded a hero weapon to 35, I'm guess you just got a +35 hero weapon, like the Atra/Ares NT exchange letting you get the weapon by exchanging any other +35 Atra/Ares NT weapon and some other stuff. I'm guessing and don't really know about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Doesn't turn up an accurate result when i searched that disk name in japanese. It isn't translated by tweaker either.
    looks like phase 2 music for PD considering most results i saw had to do with PD, just my guess

any update on when idola is out and where we can get the installer from?

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    any update on when idola is out and where we can get the installer from?
    It is undetermined, but still scheduled for some point in 2018. Very possible around 20th December, if it's a celebration of 30th Anniversary of Phantasy Star. Installer will (most likely) be on Google Play Store or the iOS equivalent.

Has it been confirmed if it's going to be a worldwide release, or if it is going to be exclusive to Japan?

I was wondering what quests the triggers in the team shop were for. Also a Gail Wind just dropped a bit ago, does anyone know if that potential stacks or multiplies?

Edit: Sorry forgot it had two potentials, I'm asking about Boreas' Tyranny.

Edit again: I just learned 12 stars weren't craftable so that's not important, still like to know those triggers though.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Oct 19, 2018 at 02:07 AM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    I was wondering what quests the triggers in the team shop were for. Also a Gail Wind just dropped a bit ago, does anyone know if that potential stacks or multiplies?

Edit: Sorry forgot it had two potentials, I'm asking about Boreas' Tyranny.

Edit again: I just learned 12 stars weren't craftable so that's not important, still like to know those triggers though.
    The Triggers are Cradle of Darkness (Darkers Den) and Beckoning Darkness (Corrupted Mothership).

The quest triggers in the team shop are for 2 old EQs. Probably worth doing for exp and killing large amounts of darkers but these also come up randomly (unscheduled) and you should do them when they come up, if you want and not buy them. IMO, they aren't really worth getting since you would be better off doing some of the latest EQs like Perpetual Madness, Trick or Treat, Underground Nightmare, even Endless Belligerence as these will give you more exp plus better drops.