Well I've given up for now. Discovered really too late about this. Phasion got my money. Just did a single "yolo attempt" (no upslot obviously )affixing both soul and catalyst at once, failed the later <_<". Oh well 150/16 won't be that bad. Now to get the 60 missing fuses and hope Gracia won't be to greedy drop rate wise (for fuses at least) zzzZZZzzzZZZZzzZZZzzZ
    Units is a no no indeed. Considering how hard it is to get high (or even low) slot yamato factor to drop.

Congrats for your katana #isjealousaf

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    lq have much better loot than aq, but... hard to find a mpa to go...
    going solo it's slower than shaq
    On Ship 2, check blocks 11 and 12. They almost always have the LQ running, at least during NA hours.

Edit: better grammar
    Last edited by Loveless62; May 4, 2017 at 02:08 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

How much does it typically cost to make a solid 5s S-ATK/PP split build on Units and Weapon? I've always kinda been afraid of affixing because I always find the costs to get materials astronomical (I pretty much never have more than 6m ready cash at any given time unless I sell something expensive every once in a while), but since I have quite a bit of ready cash, I was thinking about trying to hit 3k S-ATK.

I'm currently sitting at a 4s balanced set on Units with Bayari/Spirita III/Stamina III/Power III.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What are these arm shields I've never seen before? Are they units or an actual accessory Attachment 41135 ( http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image/103319.jpg )

Quote Originally Posted by Weiss9029 View Post
    What are these arm shields I've never seen before? Are they units or an actual accessory Attachment 41135 ( http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image/103319.jpg )
    It's an XQ Arm Unit ウィングシルダ || Wing Shilda

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    How much does it typically cost to make a solid 5s S-ATK/PP split build on Units and Weapon?
    For weapons my go to 5s is
    Act The Soul
    Power IV
    Ability III (Or Doom break)
    Modulator (or Flict Arma)
    Noble Power.

It's quite inexpensive to do (don't have an exact number I'm afraid) but since Noble Power is always in high demand the Noble power alone cost more than gathering the rest lol.

Units the only 5s I've done recently was a balance unit of Soul, Atk IV, Stam IV, Spir IV,Noble
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; May 4, 2017 at 02:27 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    For weapons my go to 5s is
    Act The Soul
    Power IV
    Ability III (Or Doom break)
    Modulator (or Flict Arma)
    Noble Power.

It's quite inexpensive to do (don't have an exact number I'm afraid) but since Noble Power is always in high demand the Noble power alone cost more than gathering the rest lol.

Weapons the only 5s I've done recently was a balance unit of Soul, Atk IV, Stam IV, Spir IV,Noble
    How much do you spend to make Power IV and Modulator? I thought those were kinda pricey. Although that might be because I'm eternally poor.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    How much do you spend to make Power IV and Modulator? I thought those were kinda pricey. Although that might be because I'm eternally poor.
    Power IV.....lil to nothing since Pow III are cheap. I'm not at home but I'm being told 5s mod on ship 2 is about 200k atm (Averaging 300)

Might not be the best way to do this but this was generally how I'd do that affix on weapons.
    Affix

The reason I had 3 Power IIIs is because that + Quartz Soul would boost PowIV to 60%. I suppose you could do X2 Power III and Mut II but that's only 50% iirc.

Sort of doesn't matter where the Tech III and Shoot III is but I tend to just slap all 3 on one fodder with gryphon soul.
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; May 4, 2017 at 02:51 PM.

Power III + Power III + Mut II = 70%
    I use ext receptor with 2x Power IV for 80%, as it also boost flict and alter.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    Power III + Power III + Mut II = 70%
    I use ext receptor with 2x Power IV for 80%, as it also boost flict and alter.
    Unless the affix simulator is incorrect:
    Pow III + Power III = Pow IV 20%
    Pow III + Power III + Mut II = 50%