Page 3802 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2802330237023752379237993800380138023803380438053812385239024302 ... LastLast
Results 38,011 to 38,020 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGlacier View Post
    I'm planning to buy a 4th character slot (and will probably end up deleting it). Will I still have that 4th slot after deleting the character?
    nope, you buy a char, not slot. its kinda convoluted

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    isit possible to get free match up to grade 3 ??
    Free Matches are Grades 1~2 only. Main Matches are Grades 1~3. Main Matches Advanced are Grade 3+.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Just to be sure, I can use sentence arma/tiro/magia with flict arma/tiro/magia, but cannot use it with the other sentence factors, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Just to be sure, I can use sentence arma/tiro/magia with flict arma/tiro/magia, but cannot use it with the other sentence factors, correct?
    Yes it is, including sentence triple.

Are there any ways/work-arounds to getting any of the Arks Badges (for the exchange shop) aside from the Blue badges? I don't really see anything I would want from the Blue badge selection/offering (since they are somewhat easy to get, it's sort of expected I guess), but there were a couple Yellow badge items I would like to have, but seems those were only available from specific item/product codes.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Are there any ways/work-arounds to getting any of the Arks Badges (for the exchange shop) aside from the Blue badges? I don't really see anything I would want from the Blue badge selection/offering (since they are somewhat easy to get, it's sort of expected I guess), but there were a couple Yellow badge items I would like to have, but seems those were only available from specific item/product codes.
    Player Shops, the item itself not the badges. Unless the item has this symbol beside it people can, and will, sell it. So those yellow badge items check player shops and see if you can get it that way, assuming you don't mind the price they ask for.

That is how I got these two posters without having the appropriate material.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Aug 12, 2017 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Player Shops, the item itself not the badges. Unless the item has this symbol beside it people can, and will, sell it. So those yellow badge items check player shops and see if you can get it that way, assuming you don't mind the price they ask for.

That is how I got these two posters without having the appropriate material.
    Spoiler!
    Ah okay. Room looks nice btw (see so many elaborate and fancy rooms and I have no idea how you guys pull it off tbh; unless you have meseta to burn I guess and past/beyond end-game stuff or whatnot... or just bored maybe, idk).

I checked the shop, and its basically ~2mil for any of the items I was looking at, so that will be a while (only have about 2.4mil; though if I could get a shop pass from FUN scratch for once I could probably triple that or more... >_>).

Also, I know that blue symbol means un-tradable, but, at risk of sounding like an idiot, what is the orange one? Account-bound? Character-bound? I had a 13* double saber drop from an emergency trial sometime last week, and thought I would upgrade it to +10 for the heck of it (it wasn't great ability-wise, but wanted to test the waters of upgrading a 13*), and the instant I upgraded it once, it took on that orange symbol. I thought you couldn't sell 13*s anyway, so I was confused when this happened/had no idea what was going on. Does it happen with all 13*s? (I have a couple now but haven't messed with them yet since they either aren't good or they are and I want to figure out what this situation is/means first before upgrading them.) It also had that little green rectangle in the bottom left corner, which I also have no idea what that symbol/icon means, but have a few items with it (mostly stuff they gave out during the web event/panel promo and whatnot, not on many weapons though, if any besides that one).

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Also, I know that blue symbol means un-tradable, but, at risk of sounding like an idiot, what is the orange one? Account-bound? Character-bound?
    Account bound. The symbol basically says it is account bound to you and you have to remove that symbol before you can, when we can finally sell 13*. We used to not be able to sell 12* and they would gain that same symbol back then, probably still do.

anyway to re-watch the cut scenes of EP5? Ive skipped evey cut scenes just to unlock BQ, and I want to re-watch that scenes of PD with Matoi

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3430086

if i change my Zeinesis Calibur to Qliphad Calibur, what will happen to the potential if i dont have the Anthesis Trainer? will it automatically change to it or will i have to pay again to change it?